Rep/reporting in the wiki?

Should this be implemented??

• Reporting in the wiki is not a good idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wonder if this will be implemented, because people have excellent wiki articles and no rep is given to them, I think i deserve rep for my Ordering Online article.
Also I would like reporting for vandalism and other serious issues.
I think it would be as great idea.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Neither of these features are technically doable in the near future.

If you need to report wiki content, or feel someone deserves rep for an article they wrote, PM dannytheninja.
He's in charge of the wiki now, and part of his job is removing bad content, and giving rep to those who post good content. :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wonder if this will be implemented, because people have excellent wiki articles and no rep is given to them, I think i deserve rep for my Ordering Online article.
Also I would like reporting for vandalism and other serious issues.
I think it would be as great idea.

As for you deserving rep, I had to seriously edit your article because of all the grammar and typo's...If you can make an article without all those problems, then I would agree with you

As for reporting, you can already do that

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
As for you deserving rep, I had to seriously edit your article because of all the grammar and typo's...If you can make an article without all those problems, then I would agree with you

As for reporting, you can already do that
I didn't know spelling/grammar constituted whether one deserves positive rep or not. That sounds kind of lame. I dislike poor writing just like the next person does, but still... If someone contributes something noteworthy to the site, they deserve positive rep, whether they typed correctly or not.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I didn't know spelling/grammar constituted whether one deserves positive rep or not. That sounds kind of lame. I dislike poor writing just like the next person does, but still... If someone contributes something noteworthy to the site, they deserve positive rep, whether they typed correctly or not.

Well it wasn't just that...But that was the main problem with what I saw with Beta's, not to pick on him

Status
Not open for further replies.