• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Rep........ Its not what you think!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

There actually used to be a way to check- on the 'Member List,' like you could search for people based on their reputation but Moo disabled that.

FullMetal

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm quite low on the rep totem pole, I'm afraid. But that's not what life's about right?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Remember, it's not the quantity of the rep, but the quality of the post that counts.

S

Secret

Reps overated its more about what you contribute to the community, which coincidently the top repped users do contribute the most : /

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
/me puts on his scratched 78... High rep is useful as a guide to who is, IN GENERAL, worthy of emulation, and whose posts suggest our social norms. Rep/post is a useful stat to consider, and is my favorite, though like all simple stats, is less useful by itself than when taken with others. Now I would lurve to see individual cumulative charts (updated daily) to show repcount/day as well as (rep/post)/ day. This would be kewl for a member who, say, had a low aggregate rep/day over a long period then a steady upsurge. Thus we could chart, maybe, his rate of increase of wisdom. (hee hee)

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm going to have to say Betagame. He has atleast 50 rep from all that moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.