Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'd like to start off by saying I believe dreams have deeper meanings then a lot of people are led to believe, as I've had dreams that later actually happened. I've been having alot of diaper related dreams lately and been trying to figure out what they mean. Some are bad dreams, like getting found out and made fun of, while others are very pleasant and are of me being taken care of. I was wondering if others here have reoccurring diaper related dreams and what meaning you think they have in your life.

I don't personally believe dreams are a window to the future, but are most certainly a window to our deepest fears and desires.

I've recently literally had a dream come true regarding diapers (my wife and I fooled around while I was diapered), but that wasn't the result of providence so much as a result of careful planning and patience. Likewise, I don't get diacovered because I'm cautious and deliberate with my storage and wearing.

So, you make those dreams come true if that's what you want. At the same time do what you can to avoid those nightmares.

When I began dating my girlfriend I began to have sexual dreams regarding her and diapers. I believe, like ampelhamza has said above, that dreams are a window to our deepest fears and desires. That is the literal embodiment of both of those things. I've always feared discussing diapers with anybody for fear of judgement, but I've always been attracted to them. When I met my girlfriend I explained everything to her for the first time in my life. After I had explained it all to her, my dreams subsided and I no longer fear wearing in front of her.

Perhaps you're experiencing the same things. Mine was obviously stress related.

I actually think I tend to have a decent amount of "diaper" dreams, whether I am wearing and get found out, etc. Even when I'm not wearing consistently, they still seem to pop up. Not sure why, other than a recurring fear that manifests.

I get a lot since I wear 24/7 so I often have a diaper on in dreams since it is simply part of my normal attire now.

I never have diaper dreams...or maybe I have them all the time. :)

I rarely remember my dreams and if I do, it is only minutes before I forget them. I don't believe I have ever remembered (even for a short period) a diaper dream.

I commend people that cam remember their dreams.

I tend to have a fair amount of dreams where my mother knows about (or perhaps discovers) my diaper habit. It seems in most of them she's fairly indifferent about it. I do sometimes wonder how she would take the news if were I to break it to her, seeing she knows about my pacifiers and thumbsucking, so it doesn't seem like too much of an unusual dream for someone in my situation.

It's fact your brain processes memory and learns lessons about important life events well you sleep. I am a defectors expert at what the brain does during your sleep because I have sleep disorders so I am constantly reading the latest science of sleep hoping my sleep pathologists and I can find something to "break the back" of my disorders so to speak! Much of what goes on during sleep teaches you and helps your body regulate everything from insulin sensitivity to core temperature.

When I was younger(till I was about 15ish), I would literally have diaper dreams 9 out of 10 times I remembered my dreams (which was almost every night). They'd be extremely detailed and long. It wasn't so much a recurring dream, but I'd have typical random dreams, except I'd usually only be wearing a diaper and nothing else.

However, I "never dream" or rarely dream anymore. I put "never dream" in quotes since I heard somewhere that we dream every time we sleep, we just can't always recall it although it feels like I pretty much close my eyes at night when I go to bed and then all of a sudden I'm being woken by my alarm (or I'll just wake suddenly and it's morning). I think my lack of dreams now has to do partly with being older (obviously), sleep deprivation, and possibly some of my lifestyle choices (ingesting certain things that are known to reduce the likelihood of remembering dreams).

I also agree that I think dreams can be representations of some of our subconscious and conscious thoughts.

I've just recently started seeing dreams that incorporated my 24/7 diaper lifestyle, but not with any specific attention to it. I'll be in some random dream situation and notice the bulge or feel of my diaper and think "yep, diapered", and then continue on like I do any normal day, no special reaction or anything.

I feel dreams are just stories. Like any old story you would tell while awake.
Mine usually are me searching for something, or always on the move, an example and motif in my dreams are following railroad tracks, rivers( or canal?) etc
I've had dreams where, it was sort of a repeat of a previous one but different, and I would remember the fact that "I was here before" as part of the dream.
I've had dreams with Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh in it, my favorite characters.

But as far as a diaper dream, Not any that i'm aware of. I Don't often remember dreams because I usually awake during the non rem period for some reason, I've awoke minute before my alarm set to go, so some sort of internal clock that I have going. I'm not sure that a diaper dream would have any real significance either way.
The reason I say such, is that when you were a kid, were you even aware that you were wearing one?
I wasn't, only until after I was taken out of them. It's just the fact that to kids, diapers are not really something that needs to be dreamt of.
As far as a DL could be concerned, I do note the differences between an AB and a DL, but I do like diapers like a DL but like to have fun in them because it reminds me of being a kid.

Ironically, I had a diaper dream last night. I was living somewhere that got flooded, so I was mopping out the place. Suddenly, all these people showed up to help, and as they were entering my place, I saw that I had a pair of my plastic pants sitting out in plain site. I tried to get them before anyone saw them, and I wasn't very successful. I had them sort of folded up in my hand and I was going outside with them to the trash. I didn't want to throw them away, but I didn't want to have to explain why I had plastic pants, and then someone followed me out and asked why I had plastic pants. In desperation I explained it was because I wore them.

There's probably a simple reason for this dream. I was sleeping in cloth diapers and that very kind of plastic pants. I've developed a bad tooth ache, so I may not have been sleeping very soundly. My diaper was wet, so I suspect I could feel it in my sleep and that somehow got translated into the dream. I've had family show up at the house many times, and I've had to make sure my diapers were well hidden. Sometimes we dream about the things we worry about, or have experience with.

I had a dream were I turn into a baby and was inflating into a diaper balloon

I've had dreams for as long as I can remember where diapers play some sort of a role. The one that keeps coming up again and again is I'm in a store that has a large section devoted to all kinds of diapers, plastic pants, onsies, etc. I'm shopping, trying them on in a changing room and finding the best diapers for me. It seems very real.

Last night I went to bed slightly wet and was falling asleep thinking about hugging my husband. Then I dreamed two officers came to my home and one was just talking to the kids but the other one gave me a hug and I went to sleep. Then I dreamed that I woke up and a bunch of friends were over and I was a little embarrassed about the cop car pulling out of the driveway. So during the whole dream I was worried that someone was going to smell the wet diaper, but nobody even noticed.

I've got a long history of poor sleep, and going weeks at a time without getting into REM. But recently I built a pink noise generator for my stereo and have been playing that at a fair volume overnight. (this was in response to other noise issues I was trying to drown out so I could even GET to sleep) So totally unintentionally, I seem to have fixed my REM problem. I still wake up frequently, but get back to sleep faster and it's now normal for me to dream quite a bit every single night.

This has coincided with a sudden and substantial increase in diaper dreams. In the past, even up to recently, my dreams involving diapers have always been centered around trying to obtain diapers. But now, all my diaper-related dreams are more of a "diaper lifestyle". Tonight I dreamed I had company coming over and was doing things like getting the diaper trash bags closed and taken out, locking the diaper cabinet, etc. Later another dream I had people IN my house milling around (party?) and I was sitting at my computer desk, wearing just a diaper and a tshirt as I lightly interacted with people, only a little concerned they might notice my diaper. Later I went into the bathroom and was surprised to see I hadn't picked up several diapers I'd set out earlier, so I was trying to discretely get those all collected and moved back into my diaper cabinet out of sight. (still in just a tshirt and diaper, trying to walk discretely around the house guests while in my rush to clear out my diapers from the bathroom) I kept thinking to myself "I just got done removing several wet diapers from here, how could I have possibly missed all these clean ones stacked right here on the sink countertop?" rather than "omigod someone's gonna see me!" I was surprisingly relaxed.

Interesting change of pace... and I wasn't in any kind of a panic really. I was in a hurry, but wasn't completely freaking out or going to any extreme lengths to hide my diapers. Maybe that's something to do with my getting more used to wearing 24/7.

Anyone that's interested in trying this, pink noise generators are kinda stupid expensive, but supercheap to build. You just need an arduino and a handful of common electronics, and hook it to your stereo. Let me know if interested. This is NOT a white noise generator, it's PINK. There's a significant difference, pink noise equaizes volume across frequency, white tends to sound much harsher because its volume is wrong at high/low frequencies of the hiss, giving it a very sharp/abrasive sound. Some EQs and amps/receivers have a built-in function to generate pink noise for room acoustic calibration. (I just went on ebay, there's a basic one here for $16 shipped http://www.ebay.com/itm/201218811101 - most of the rest are $80-250)

last night's show included watching someone get pansed and was clearly wearing either a Totaldry Plus or a Superio. (white matte shell with fine blue dots for wetness indicator)

Followed by sleeping over at someone's house in their guest room. woke up to the sound of some kid (3-4 yrs old) having stumbled into my room and waking me up, flanked by a parent. me there in bed with NO covers on, diaper clearly visible to both. "hope they don't bring this up later..."

I have a recurring dream that there's an AB nursery area at a local YMCA and I go there and ask some of the caretakers to diaper me, but the dream usually ends midway or the diaper is too small. It's really frustrating.

A bit related, a few nights ago I had a dream that my mom told me my social skills were too poor and did a bunch of paperwork so I could go attend Kindergarten in my childhood elementary school. There were Daniel Tiger toys and also toys for a show that doesn't exist called "The Catty Family." The teacher was sympathetic to my situation and basically just let me assist taking care of the kids. We watched a live Sesame Street puppet show and had popsicles. After that I got bored and just left the classroom, where I ran into some people who said they were my former teachers (they weren't). Then I talked to the school social worker, a very friendly older man, and was trying to explain to him that I didn't want to go to Kindergarten, but he had to take an important phone call from a client in crisis in the middle of the session so I didn't get to finish talking to him... usually when I have these kinds of dreams I have to go back to seventh grade and all the kids make fun of me, but this time was rather pleasant because all the kindergartners took to me pretty quickly since I was good at playing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back