Rental Stores....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Why do rental stores get like 50 copies of FPS games but refuse to even get one copy of a rpg.

See, mainly I only like rpgs...but being broke ..at best I can afford one game rental a week...and I really want to play Tales of Vesperia but I've looked in all the rental stores near me and no one. has it for rent..u.u

So basically I dont know what to do ...I stay at home most of the weeked cause I have no work, and nothing to do around here cause I live in the mtns so I need a game so I dont get bored to death...any ideas would help.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Rental stores do that because its mainly what people play these days? I'm not sure, I basically only rent racing games.

how good is your computer? There has to be some free RPG's out for PC

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, call them and register your complaint :p. They don't care what games they have, as long as people want to rent them. If they have a lot of copies of FPS games, it means that they think that's what people want.

I sort of feel the same way about buying a computer. You can't find a computer in a walk-in store that doesn't come with either some version of Windows or Mac OS on it. I find that really annoying, but stores see that's what people want :dunno:.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I haven't rented a game from a store in years...They never have the one you want D:

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Is Gamefly download, or media based, like netflix?

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Yeah!

Fire, since you have dialup, maybe the Gamefly might really work. I doubt the monthly subscription fee is more than renting a game a week.

Role
Thanks. I found me a rental to play today so I am good for a week, but I will look into the gamefly thing.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Gamefly costs a lot sadly. I had a turnaround rate of about 3 days but sometimes it took a week to get anything new. Anyways you should try gamefly since it CAN be a lot cheaper then rental stores. Doesn't mean it will be however.

Pretty much the main reason I quit was since I wasn't playing the rentals at all. I just dint have time or find time to play them. Plus gamefly's service can really suck sometimes. Like taking a full week to get a new game, That's just insane!

Anytime something is mailed within the US to somewhere in the US it should get there within 3 days or less. This might have to do with craptastic postal service but gamefly can playing their little games as well.

(Why can't Netflix expand to video games or even buy out gamefly.)

D

Deleted member 221

Buy them.
hehe i only buy games if theyre worth it,like i baught crysis,that was worth it as i was entertained for half a year until i got far cry 2 (Both greatbames) (both i can play at high/max settings[crysis at high,far cry 2 @ ultra high])

if i dont think its worth buying,can't be bothered going to EBGames in salisbury,or don't have the money i just simply download it.(pm me about this,its called a torrent)

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Why do rental stores get like 50 copies of FPS games but refuse to even get one copy of a rpg.

See, mainly I only like rpgs...but being broke ..at best I can afford one game rental a week...and I really want to play Tales of Vesperia but I've looked in all the rental stores near me and no one. has it for rent..u.u

So basically I dont know what to do ...I stay at home most of the weeked cause I have no work, and nothing to do around here cause I live in the mtns so I need a game so I dont get bored to death...any ideas would help.

[font="Calibri,Arial"]Because the time taken to clear the average FPS campaign is about 6 hours which is easy to do during an average rental period of 3 days. On the other hand a RPG could take 50 hours to clear and 6 hours just to get anything good.

Which would you rent? Something you can clear or something you can barely start?[/font]

Role
I want to rent the RPG cause how else am I supposed to see if I like it? Without wasting 60 bucks

D

Deleted member 221

rent/buy pirate copys?
lol they work fine but most dont work online cos u need a serial to play online and pirate ones dont come with serials

oh well not much to say here except that you live in the desert and need to rent games :p

Status
Not open for further replies.