Removing smell from home

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m super paranoid about smells so to give me the confidence to use diapers more at home, I got these things:

Two of them and a third smaller model to be precise. Electrically charged HEPA with a layer of charcoal filtration.

Let me tell ya, things things got rid of all smells in our home! Pee diaper smell? Gone! Garbage smell? Gone! Gross oily pipes smell? Gone! Lingering cooking smell? Gone! Bedroom smell? Gone!

I am just so damn happy with these results! I’ve got the confidence to use diapers more now and to have people come over without worrying and second-guessing myself over whether the place smells and I’m just anosmic to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisK

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
LaPew said:
I’m super paranoid about smells so to give me the confidence to use diapers more at home, I got these things:

Two of them and a third smaller model to be precise. Electrically charged HEPA with a layer of charcoal filtration.

Let me tell ya, things things got rid of all smells in our home! Pee diaper smell? Gone! Garbage smell? Gone! Gross oily pipes smell? Gone! Lingering cooking smell? Gone! Bedroom smell? Gone!

I am just so damn happy with these results! I’ve got the confidence to use diapers more now and to have people come over without worrying and second-guessing myself over whether the place smells and I’m just anosmic to it.
That’s interesting. Do you have a link for the smaller?

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
blaincorrous said:
That’s interesting. Do you have a link for the smaller?

Ive got an open plan kitchen / dining room / living room downstairs, tall ceilings, and an overhanging loft on the floor above there my home office. I put one large 211+ auto unit downstairs, one upstairs, and that small 411 auto in my bedroom. It works great!

Last edited: