Reluctantly pooping in the potty because your diaper isn't wet enough yet.

blissfullyquirky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know some of you are like me and you only poop a diaper when it's really wet. I had to poop this morning soon after changing into a new diaper that was still dry. I can't stay in a poopy diaper for the 8+ hours it will take me to soak it, so I pulled it down to poop in the potty. I don't like to waste expensive diapers by changing them too soon, but it also feels like a waste when I have a nice soft poo that I can't do in my diaper. Afterwards I looked down in the toilet at the huge poo, sadly thinking about how nice, warm and squishy it would have felt to poop in my diaper instead.

Does anyone else feel like you've wasted a good poop when you can't do it in your diaper?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96, Abenaron87 and fleckothefennec

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
blissfullyquirky said:
I know some of you are like me and you only poop a diaper when it's really wet. I had to poop this morning soon after changing into a new diaper that was still dry. I can't stay in a poopy diaper for the 8+ hours it will take me to soak it, so I pulled it down to poop in the potty. I don't like to waste expensive diapers by changing them too soon, but it also feels like a waste when I have a nice soft poo that I can't do in my diaper. Afterwards I looked down in the toilet at the huge poo, sadly thinking about how nice, warm and squishy it would have felt to poop in my diaper instead.

Does anyone else feel like you've wasted a good poop when you can't do it in your diaper?
Yah I feel you on that. It always seems the days where I'm not wearing I have the greatest bowl movements🙄

Reactions: FallenWolf

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
blissfullyquirky said:
Afterwards I looked down in the toilet at the huge poo, sadly thinking about how nice, warm and squishy it would have felt to poop in my diaper instead.

I feel ya there, though for me anytime I go to the toilet and it is a nice, firm log with very little smell I regret not doing it in a nappy, even in my pants i'd be fine with at that point.

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
You just wasted a good poop by using the toilet instead of your diaper. Why not just poop your diaper instead in the first place? Next time when you feel like pooping, make sure that you poop your diaper and not use the toilet at all.

Last edited:

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
bigtoddler96 said:
You just wasted a good poop by using the toilet instead of your diaper. Why not just poop your diaper instead in the first place? Next time when you feel like pooping, make sure that you poop your diaper and not use the toilet at all.
Sometimes it just isn't possible, if I'm at work for instance or visiting friends or family that don't know, I can't wear a diaper/use it for poop and sometimes it just gets too uncomfortable to hold till I get home.

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
If I had just went and put on a fresh new diaper and sometime soon thereafter I had the need to make a stinky then I will weigh my options. Those being to untape the top tapes and go feed the potty monster, or to just let it go into where it should be. When my mother was at my house I did not use my diaper for messing though. But normally it will depend on how much I have used the diaper. A fresh clean dry diaper will almost always lead me to slide it off of me and use the potty. The only exception to this if I was sick, or couldn't do so for some reason. For decades of time I did not have diapers available I always was sad at the wastefulness of using the potty, especially when I had good ones.