Releasing bladder at will

perhapsineedpullups

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,
I've always found it difficult to relax my bladder on purpose, especially whilst clothed. Any tips on how to wet myself at will (positions, conditioning, etc.)?

TeddyJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
You'll get there. It takes conditioning. Try walking into the bathroom at first. Your body recognizes that as a room you already pee in. After a while, you're body will feel the same way once you put on a diaper and you'll have the urge to go right away.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Don’t try it , against the rules to ask this type of question

• Thinking
Reactions: BabyCyclist, diaperdude and IDKaLittle

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Start by peeing in the standing position. Try to become aware of what your pelvic floor muscles are doing when you pee. You know how when you’re done peeing, your body wants to instinctively push out that last little bit and then tighten back up? That’s your pelvic floor muscles doing that naturally. When you pee, try to NOT push that last bit out - try to just remain in that relaxed state as long as you can.

Once you become aware of those muscles you’ll find that you’re able to relax them at will. Eventually you’ll get to the point where you’ve trained them to be in that relaxed state whenever you have a diaper on and you won’t even know you’re peeing until after it starts. Pure bliss :love:

Reactions: sonadam9 and geka

sonadam9

Est. Contributor
Role
IDKaLittle said:
Start by peeing in the standing position. Try to become aware of what your pelvic floor muscles are doing when you pee. You know how when you’re done peeing, your body wants to instinctively push out that last little bit and then tighten back up? That’s your pelvic floor muscles doing that naturally. When you pee, try to NOT push that last bit out - try to just remain in that relaxed state as long as you can.

Once you become aware of those muscles you’ll find that you’re able to relax them at will. Eventually you’ll get to the point where you’ve trained them to be in that relaxed state whenever you have a diaper on and you won’t even know you’re peeing until after it starts. Pure bliss :love:
About how long does it take to get to that point? And does it cause trouble when your not diapered?

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
parcelboy2 said:
Don’t try it , against the rules to ask this type of question
I don’t know that this rises to the level of making oneself incontinent.

Last edited:

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
perhapsineedpullups said:
Hey guys,
I've always found it difficult to relax my bladder on purpose, especially whilst clothed. Any tips on how to wet myself at will (positions, conditioning, etc.)?
I would try to pee over a toilet until you get use to the wetness feeling.

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ReluctantAdult said:
I don’t know that this rises to the level of making oneself incontinent.
It doesn’t. Pacelboy2 is wrong.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had that problem when I first started experimenting with diapers many years ago. I had to let my bladder get to the point that it was impossible to hold it anymore. A few times of that and it became more natural. Now I can just go without thinking about it.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I stay relaxed and the urine flows. Relax your muscles while you are doing something. Works for me when I make breakfast.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
sonadam9 said:
About how long does it take to get to that point? And does it cause trouble when your not diapered
I’ll answer in reverse: no it does not cause trouble or IC issues. I’ve been wearing for a very long time, 20+ years and I have no problem with control. Honestly, I’m more worried about forgetting I’m not diapered!

It didn’t take long at all to be able to let go at will, maybe half a dozen times? Maybe a few more? To get to the point of peeing without realizing it? Maybe a year or a bit more? I wasn’t wearing a lot at first though so maybe less if you wear a lot. But I had to work at it a little at first too.

Sorry this is long…
I wear part-time, as I’m in the mood, so not 24/7 or IC. It’s maybe 40-70% of the time. I started out by going and standing in my room where it’s quiet when I had to pee. I like the idea of standing in front of the toilet too, but maybe turn the lights off/down? This is gonna sound weird, but I found that closing my eyes and putting my face in my hands helped a lot. I think that was more an autistic thing though. I think what it did for me was block out distractions and allow my mind to to focus inward on the sensations of what my muscles were doing. Kinda like a mini-meditation maybe? I focused on both relaxing and using the ‘peeing’ muscle to gently push (I think if you push too hard it actually clamps off) like I would normally when using the toilet. At first it would take a few minutes (felt longer!) but once I got the flow started, I felt the sensation and was able to focus on relaxing to let it continue. Then when it petered out and my body wanted to clench back up - and I think this is key - I focused on keeping it relaxed. I would see how long I could keep relaxed. I would still have my face in my hands. I could often feel it start to tighten up and would have to ‘manually’ stop it and go back to relaxed. I found there was usually a second, smaller pee waiting...I guess that was my little ‘reward’ for keeping relaxed! When I was done and going back to whatever I was doing, I‘d practice keeping relaxed as I transitioned. It wasn’t too long before I no longer needed to do the face in my hands thing. It‘s kinda about gaining an awareness of a muscle you’ve never been aware of before, and you’ll quickly find you can exercise control over it just like any other muscle.

The more I practiced, the longer I could keep it that way, until I could relax it on command. Over time, that ‘relaxed’ state became much more natural and easy to achieve. Then I went to other positions - sitting, and laying down. (Just be aware if you‘re putting pressure on the perineal area - like sitting on the edge of a couch, it blocks flow.) Over time, I was able to do it subconsciously.

Now as soon as a diaper goes on, I naturally relax without even being aware of it, almost like a Pavlovian response. I still remember the first time I was able to pee while walking, and the first time I caught myself peeing without even realizing it! It’s a wonderful feeling!

Drink a ton of water too, when practicing. It helps a lot if you gotta pee often - more practice!

Hope that wasn’t TMI, I know I tend to do that

Last edited:

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its going to sound funny but make a pee habit, I have a few, obviously start with a bladder that needs to so its easier, then pick a place so you can mentally train yourself, one of my first spots was standing in front of my sink with the water running, took a bit, but I conditioned myself to be able to go even though I didnt feel the need to go until I stood there. As time progresses it gets easier and easier to go, then you hit a point that your body can just go whenever it feels secure in a diaper, hence diaper trained.