Relaxing at home

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Today I am spending the day wearing a thick cloth diaper, plastic pants, a red tee shirt, lavender sun suit and pink booties. I guess to the "normal" world a 6 foot 3 inch 270 lbs cowboy dressed like this is a bit strange, but it makes me feel wonderful.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, warmfeeling, siysiy and 6 others
We was just loafing around the house Sunday since it cold and snowy out !
I was diaper like always with just a plan red & white t-shirt on she was in her Garfield t-shirt !!

Reactions: richieboy, Diprs2 and Howler
Same here. Spent yesterday and today in my pinned on cloth diapers and rubber pants. Had a shirt on and sandals but nothing else. So nice just to hang around in diapers and rubber pants and wet myself whenever the urge arose.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193, richieboy, Diprs2 and 2 others
After I showered I spent the morning in a Gary bikini, a clear plastic skirt, and a plastic t-shirt...felt so good...changed after lunch as I had errands to run.

Reactions: Diprs2 and richieboy
Started my work morning in a wet Waddler with dinosaur footie jammies, paci, and stuffie. 😊

Reactions: Diprs2
After a late brunch and a wetting of my diaper,changed into a fresh dry Bambino Bellisimo v2 and have it on ever since. Did have to use the toilet a few times, though.

As soon as I woke up, I changed into a diaper. I've been in diapers all morning while catching up on some video games. It was great being able to stay at the console playing without having to take bathroom breaks. Diapers are the best!

LittleJ123 said:
As soon as I woke up, I changed into a diaper. I've been in diapers all morning while catching up on some video games. It was great being able to stay at the console playing without having to take bathroom breaks. Diapers are the best!
i would have to agree diapers do come in handy for that reason no doubt and if i get to a point where i can afford to buy diapers for my self well lets just say im right there with you i'd use my diapers while playing my games and going about my daily life easily

Reactions: Diprs2 and LittleJ123
Both of us was so tired from the pass weekend, we just had on our nighties on and call it a night at 9pm ....

Reactions: Diprs2, richieboy and Lyric
Little mode is sorta a must-have for days where I'm already doing nothing at this point

Floodingpants said:
Today I am spending the day wearing a thick cloth diaper, plastic pants, a red tee shirt, lavender sun suit and pink booties. I guess to the "normal" world a 6 foot 3 inch 270 lbs cowboy dressed like this is a bit strange, but it makes me feel wonderful.
Here is a photo.

Attachments

• 20230403_140629.jpg
    20230403_140629.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
Wearing a diaper I peed in went I woke up and a big oversized Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) tshirt and snuggled up with my Sonic plushie under a blankie <3

Last night I had on my diaper skirt on and my T-shirt I got from the Zoo with a tiger on it .
She had her yellow pajama shorts and Reba Mc Entire t-shirt .

Attachments

• Diaper Skirts.jpg
    Diaper Skirts.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Floodingpants
Back