Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyslilboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have only recognised my little side in recent years and in a relationship for the last 5 years and my girlfriend is being very supportive, pro-active and encouraging.
However sometimes I do find it difficult to determine as to when my little side should be put to one side or should it be? In the main I am happy to be little and maintain useful to my girlfriend but there are occasions that I need to 'man up'....it can be difficult to receed again.
Anyone got any thoughts?

To each situation, there is an answer. Ultimately it is hard for us to define, but what I would say is while being little is very healthy and good for a relationship, unless you two committed and both explicitly agreed to a 24/7 relationship for regression then it is inevitable for your little self to have to take naps at times while the adult version of you will needs to handle more necessary items, if however you two agree to try 24/7 regression of sorts, then you would defer to your mommy those responsibilities.

Reactions: dl1036
This is something you have to talk to her about, and work out what feels natural to you. You shouldn't really have to force it one way or the other

By being Little, you are the submissive one in the relationship. Are you both comfortable with that? Nothing wrong with that as long as both of you are getting your needs met.

little is excellent but it seems life happens, and we all need to know how to be able to take care of appropriate life, then go back to our real life which is where we really all want to be. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do

Was just reading about this subject in the book "There's Still a Baby in My Bed" and how to balance proper Little/Adult time. Its really about setting up time to be little and not allowing your little side to go rampant without having the designated time allowed. I know being little whenever you want is like the best thing ever..

But keeping something sacred and special is certainly something worth mentioning. Saving that space for a special time is paramount to having a balanced relationship when you are a little.

You know what to expect, and they know what to expect. It keeps things stable for both of you. And you can be the man for her that she needs, and she can expect when you'll be there. Taking comfort in knowing just when you'll be having little time is the best way to navigate the dynamic of the relationship you both share.

I had a similar issue when I moved out. I didn’t know when would be too much for my lady. So, I just put her in charge of deciding. I act like a man until she puts me down. But, I also feel like she tries to put me in littlespace more often than I initially feel like.

Relationships can be tough whether you’re abdl or not & communication is certainly key. I’ve been married over 15 years & hid my DL side from my wife for the first 5 years of our marriage. It has not been easy for me because her feelings on diapers is wildly inconsistent. She goes from full on participation including wearing & wetting, to outright resentment & I never know which person I’m going to get when my desire to wear comes on.

I only like plastic backed diapers & from experiencing the industry wide change from plastic backed to cloth backed baby diapers, it made me fear that adult diapers would all eventually switch over. That has caused me to be a bit of a diaper hoarder & my collection has become very large. This at times has become a point of contention in my marriage. Right now things are definitely down in our relationship & I’ve avoided wearing despite wanting to. It’s gotten to the point where we no longer share a bed & I find myself wishing that I could be with someone who shared & understood what I go through.

Sometimes I just wish that I could be “normal” whatever the hell that means, but it’s important that you be open & honest with your partner about how you feel.

If I could go back & do one thing differently, I would have never waited 5 years to tell her. I wish I had told her before we were married & allowed her to decide if she wanted to continue the relationship or not. I’d like to think that she would have chosen to stay in the relationship but realistically, she probably would have run for the hills. Either way, it would have been her choice & at least I would have known for sure if she loved me for me. I understand that she’s free to go at any time but we have kids & sometime I can’t help but wonder if she just stays for them.

Last edited:
Bokeh said:
I wish I had told her before we were married & allowed her to decide if she wanted to continue the relationship or not.
Me too!

Bokeh said:
Relationships can be tough whether you’re abdl or not & communication is certainly key. I’ve been married over 15 years & hid my DL side from my wife for the first 5 years of our marriage. It has not been easy for me because her feelings on diapers is wildly inconsistent. She goes from full on participation including wearing & wetting, to outright resentment & I never know which person I’m going to get when my desire to wear comes on.

I only like plastic backed diapers & from experiencing the industry wide change from plastic backed to cloth backed baby diapers, it made me fear that adult diapers would all eventually switch over. That has caused me to be a bit of a diaper hoarder & my collection has become very large. This at times has become a point of contention in my marriage. Right now things are definitely down in our relationship & I’ve avoided wearing despite wanting to. It’s gotten to the point where we no longer share a bed & I find myself wishing that I could be with someone who shared & understood what I go through.

Sometimes I just wish that I could be “normal” whatever the hell that means, but it’s important that you be open & honest with your partner about how you feel.

If I could go back & do one thing differently, I would have never waited 5 years to tell her. I wish I had told her before we were married & allowed her to decide if she wanted to continue the relationship or not. I’d like to think that she would have chosen to stay in the relationship but realistically, she probably would have run for the hills. Either way, it would have been her choice & at least I would have known for sure if she loved me for me. I understand that she’s free to go at any time but we have kids & sometime I can’t help but wonder if she just stays for them.

For what it's worth, abena tried to discontinue their plastic backed diapers in the US. The backlash was so big they had to keep it. There's so much demand for plastic adult diapers they will never go away any time soon. And even when one company cheapens up their diapers some other manufacturer always steps up to fill the gap. Keep enough supplies for maybe three months, but don't worry about needing a year supply on hand.

I think it is good for any relationship to occasionally take a break from their BDSM relationship. Obviously some people will disagree with me, I think as you two grow more into your roles it will become easier to get into little space when you want to, and it'll be more natural to flow between the two sides of your relationship

Slomo said:
For what it's worth, abena tried to discontinue their plastic backed diapers in the US. The backlash was so big they had to keep it. There's so much demand for plastic adult diapers they will never go away any time soon. And even when one company cheapens up their diapers some other manufacturer always steps up to fill the gap. Keep enough supplies for maybe three months, but don't worry about needing a year supply on hand.
Oh trust me, I’m well aware. The Abena change (as well as the Tena’s) is what started my hoarding. I was in constant contact with Gary at XP Medical at the time. It’s hard to believe that it was only a few years before the ABDL market really took off. Luckily for me I have a lot of Abenas, Tenas, & many others before their companies switched to inferior products. Check out the Diaper Stash sticky if you’re curious to see my stash, I just posted a few pics. It’s not a year’s supply, it’s probably closer to a lifetime supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back