Relationships with Partners Who are Also Caregivers

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
A question from a curious mind, for those of us who have wives/girlfriends/husbands/boyfriends who also act as mommy/daddy etc... What is it like to be in a relationship with someone who babies you, taking on the role of a parental figure, while still maintaining a sexual relationship with that person? Does it ever feel... weird? Do you keep the two separate, or do they mix together?

I see my ideal dream relationship as having a girlfriend who is also Mommy. I don't really envision it as being too odd or uncomfortable, but I was just wondering how others handle similar situations.

Reactions: Proudmommyofab
As someone who has had 3 women in my life who have played the role of Mommy to me, allow me to sate your curiosity :) Although,keep in mind,everyone who has had a relationship with a GF/Wife that is also Caregiver will bring their own opinions and responses to the table as well ;)

Out of the 3 women who have Mommied me, only 2 of them were my official GFs :) With both of these relationships we kept Baby and Mommy time and BF and GF time separate from one another. At first it's a bit awkward, kind of like being in two relationships at once; one as BF and GF and the other as Mommy and Baby. Eventually though, the dynamic gains a sense of normalcy and balance, to the point at which Baby and Mommy time becomes just another couples activity or another emotional layer to how you connect with one another 😄

I personally have never found these relationships to feel weird, and our adult time has never conflicted with Baby/Mommy time or vice-versa, but then again, my relationships have always been more emotionally charged as opposed to sexually charged and I have always viewed my AB side as a part of who I am and as a lifestyle choice, it has never been a sexual kink. Furthermore, as a demisexual, sex has never been a high priority for me, I can count on one hand the number of times I've had sex and my partners have been largely the same way. My 1st Mommy/GF was a much more emotional person, she just wanted to spend time together. My current Mommy/GF is the same, she is also a little bit asexual, she has only had sex once or twice, found it to be boring and too exhausting for its own good and she has told me that she would much rather spend her time cuddling me on the couch as either a Big Boy or a Baby as opposed to having sex anyhow 😅

That being said, many ABs have healthy adult relationships with their Partners/Caregivers that include sex and I don't see how having a healthy relationship with both a strictly adult side and a not-so-adult side would impede anything; it's all about finding balance and having the best of both worlds. The way I look at it, sex is a Big-Boy activity, it's the furthest thing from my mind when I regress, my Mommies have felt the same way, so it's always been easy to maintain separation between the Baby/Mommy time and the BF/GF time.

Of course, at the end of the day, finding the right partner is paramount. I think it is easy for an AB to not be bothered by the shifting dynamics in this type of a relationship because nearly every AB I know, myself included, has learned to compartmentalize the two halves of the whole; we are babies/littles when time allows, but we are adults too with adult responsibilities. If you can find a partner who can compartmentalize and view this in the same way that you do, then you'll find the dynamic/relationship you seek :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pampers4U, littlemoosey and KimbaFoxNatsume
I have only been babysat once by my best friend, we were close before, but now we're even closer. So yeah, I would say it really makes relationships stronger. Katie

Poofybutt said:
As someone who has had 3 women in my life who have played the role of Mommy to me, allow me to sate your curiosity :) Although,keep in mind,everyone who has had a relationship with a GF/Wife that is also Caregiver will bring their own opinions and responses to the table as well ;)

Out of the 3 women who have Mommied me, only 2 of them were my official GFs :) With both of these relationships we kept Baby and Mommy time and BF and GF time separate from one another. At first it's a bit awkward, kind of like being in two relationships at once; one as BF and GF and the other as Mommy and Baby. Eventually though, the dynamic gains a sense of normalcy and balance, to the point at which Baby and Mommy time becomes just another couples activity or another emotional layer to how you connect with one another 😄

I personally have never found these relationships to feel weird, and our adult time has never conflicted with Baby/Mommy time or vice-versa, but then again, my relationships have always been more emotionally charged as opposed to sexually charged and I have always viewed my AB side as a part of who I am and as a lifestyle choice, it has never been a sexual kink. Furthermore, as a demisexual, sex has never been a high priority for me, I can count on one hand the number of times I've had sex and my partners have been largely the same way. My 1st Mommy/GF was a much more emotional person, she just wanted to spend time together. My current Mommy/GF is the same, she is also a little bit asexual, she has only had sex once or twice, found it to be boring and too exhausting for its own good and she has told me that she would much rather spend her time cuddling me on the couch as either a Big Boy or a Baby as opposed to having sex anyhow 😅

That being said, many ABs have healthy adult relationships with their Partners/Caregivers that include sex and I don't see how having a healthy relationship with both a strictly adult side and a not-so-adult side would impede anything; it's all about finding balance and having the best of both worlds. The way I look at it, sex is a Big-Boy activity, it's the furthest thing from my mind when I regress, my Mommies have felt the same way, so it's always been easy to maintain separation between the Baby/Mommy time and the BF/GF time.

Of course, at the end of the day, finding the right partner is paramount. I think it is easy for an AB to not be bothered by the shifting dynamics in this type of a relationship because nearly every AB I know, myself included, has learned to compartmentalize the two halves of the whole; we are babies/littles when time allows, but we are adults too with adult responsibilities. If you can find a partner who can compartmentalize and view this in the same way that you do, then you'll find the dynamic/relationship you seek :)
As usual perfectly stated.

My girlfriend and I met on here (yeah I know, not a dating site. We didn’t INTENTIONALLY use this as a dating site. We just really liked each other and then clicked.)

We are both what is known as a switch, so I’m not sure I’m entirely what you’re looking for. Sometimes we’re both little together, sometimes I’m the caregiver, sometimes she’s the caregiver.

However, we are both still adults in the end. There’s a line between littlespace and adult life and sometimes it’s a very fine line and the two mix a little. For me, I wouldn’t say it makes intimate moments “weird.” It’s just how our relationship is.

pgfdp said:
My girlfriend and I met on here (yeah I know, not a dating site. We didn’t INTENTIONALLY use this as a dating site. We just really liked each other and then clicked.)

We are both what is known as a switch, so I’m not sure I’m entirely what you’re looking for. Sometimes we’re both little together, sometimes I’m the caregiver, sometimes she’s the caregiver.

However, we are both still adults in the end. There’s a line between littlespace and adult life and sometimes it’s a very fine line and the two mix a little. For me, I wouldn’t say it makes intimate moments “weird.” It’s just how our relationship is.
Are you physically together, or is your relationship over the Internet?

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Are you physically together, or is your relationship over the Internet?
Mostly over the internet, though we do go see each other when we can.

Me and @pgfdp live rly far from each other but we've rly hit it off. We dont mind giving each other diaper changes and babying the other if she needs it. We are incredibly comfortable with each other and i'm so glad i met her

Dawwww thats pretty sweet @RaccoonPrincess and @pgfdp. Im so envious of people who have been able to find others to partake in this kind of thing. Ive tried fetlife and ive tried dating sites and nothing has clicked at all for me. I would be so happy even to just have someone accepting of my want to wear diapers occassionally in my life on an intimate level

Our story is a little different. We started as MD/lb and also in a power dynamic which is M/s . Over time we became romantically involved with each other. I was all a very organic and natural progression with us. Sex was off the table at first. Our main focus was seeing if this would work for us . She being Mommy and myself her little. Equally important is the M/s side of the relationship. All this took a lot of work between us , much experimentation because she was totally brand new to having a little in her charge. Every thing clicked so well ! She has told me my little side is so fully integrated into my personality that it is just me. So when we have sex , sometimes little comes out and sometimes it doesn't. Everything feels so natural it just has never been a question of is this some weird taboo stuff we are doing or does it even matter? We don't live together but are like ten minutes away so we see each other a lot.

Just had a conversation about this topic with my Baby Boy. Things feel natural to us and we have an amazing sex life.

Reactions: Deleted member 48952
My wife and I are soul mates, lovers and best friends. My AB little side is just another facet to our relationship. But it does not define us. We enjoy MD/LB time as me being very ab its very intergrated in my personality the slightest thing can make me little.
My wife when looking after me is more of a career than a mommy as she feels more comfortable as a nanny mommy then a mommy as sometimes things can get a bit naughty without realising.
We try to keep ab and adult stuff separate but diaper changes can be a fun way to start something especially as wife gets very excited seeing me naked so things can change suddenly. She also loves mens strong legs so if I'm sitting around in a diaper and tshirt things can get interesting. I think deep down even though she will not admit it she might be a little bit DL or she just enjoys me in a diaper in some erotic way like a power play over me.
Most of the time in little space it's MD/LB little time but things can change.

In our adult relationship (outside little space) I am a strong man which is what she loves, I love being the her husband and looking after her and buying her surprises like flowers. When we have sex (when no AB stuff is involved) I really enjoy making her happy and love getting her exited, I love being her strong man, her passion and excitement is very strong during sex and excites me. Her satisfaction and happiness is very important to me.

I think when things get naughty when Im in little space is away my wife get to flip the scene, I mean she gets to be take control. I could be wrong but she seems to like being able to do that. The other day I was in deep regression during a diaper changed when she said I can bring you out of regression baby boy, let's just say nanny brought me out of regression (Keeping this post PG rated).
Looking at what happened she was totally in control like a power thing, even though she acts very vanilla I think she gets a kick out of being dominent and in control. Just like after things happened she became more assertive and put me back in a diaper on the floor with my blocks, paci and bottle and told me I am a very good baby and make nanny happy.
Another time recently we where driving to the store and She said totally out of the blue (which shocked me) are you in a diaper, I wasn't so I replied no, to which she turned the car around and said you want to be a baby Then I will treat you like one. She was very direct and forcefully, almost angry. When we got home she diapered me put me in little clothing and gave me a little spank on my padding telling me I was very naughty. We then when to the store, it was totally out of the blue. The little clothing I was wearing shorts and polo shirt onesie pass as adult clothing cause you can't see the crotch snaps on the shorts or that the polo shirt is really a onesie.

Ow and let's not forget AB breastfeeding, no milk is involved, but this form of stimulation is very erotic for my wife, again she is totally in control.

So I think things can get mixed up, is it weird?
Ist it my wife's way of being in charge?
Is it normal?
I don't know, but I know I love my wife and she loves me. Love in a relationship is what makes two people special. Isn't that what's most important, loving each.

Back