Relationship Between Two Littles

Mithar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone,
I'm just curious how you make a relationship work between two littles. I've been chatting with this girl for a few weeks now and we are both littles. There has been some flirting but we are both looking for cgs of the opposite gender. I have no idea if I have the potential to be her daddy and her my mommy with switching but I am generally curious if people have made this work?

It could indeed work. But what I'd say is that a relationship is a complex, multi-faceted thing. To that end, you'd have to make sure you're compatible beyond ABDL stuff for all the times that you aren't being little together and just being ABDLs is not necessarily enough to support all of those complexities. Things I mean are like common interests or would you feel like there was chemistry if you took the ABDL stuff out of the equation?

I think the dynamic you describe could work though, and it's what many people here would undoubtedly like to have. That element of switching roles to ensure you both get to be little seems like a good idea to ensure both your little sides feel heard and looked after and to me suggests there's a good communication of needs and boundaries. Given that you're looking for a relationship rather than a playmate and considering that the switching role is something you'd like to explore, I'd suggest making sure that you both feel a connection when not in little space and then communicating with each other about the possibility of exploring it together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill
BenNevis said:
It could indeed work. But what I'd say is that a relationship is a complex, multi-faceted thing. To that end, you'd have to make sure you're compatible beyond ABDL stuff for all the times that you aren't being little together and just being ABDLs is not necessarily enough to support all of those complexities. Things I mean are like common interests or would you feel like there was chemistry if you took the ABDL stuff out of the equation?

I think the dynamic you describe could work though, and it's what many people here would undoubtedly like to have. That element of switching roles to ensure you both get to be little seems like a good idea to ensure both your little sides feel heard and looked after and to me suggests there's a good communication of needs and boundaries. Given that you're looking for a relationship rather than a playmate and considering that the switching role is something you'd like to explore, I'd suggest making sure that you both feel a connection when not in little space and then communicating with each other about the possibility of exploring it together.
So far we are connecting on all adult level I think, we haven't really talked abdl all that much and more just trying to get to know one another on an adult basis.

Mithar said:
So far we are connecting on all adult level I think, we haven't really talked abdl all that much and more just trying to get to know one another on an adult basis.
Sounds like a very good and reasonable way to go about it. Once you've built a good sense of rapport on the adult level, then you could start to gently introduce talking about your respective little sides etc. But it's great that you've got that level of honesty and transparency that, when it does eventually come up, your little sides are going to be well-understood by the other.

Mithar said:
Hey everyone,
I'm just curious how you make a relationship work between two littles. I've been chatting with this girl for a few weeks now and we are both littles. There has been some flirting but we are both looking for cgs of the opposite gender. I have no idea if I have the potential to be her daddy and her my mommy with switching but I am generally curious if people have made this work?
Yes it can work Isaac and I have been together for about 5 years now.

Build it on trust and understanding also find thing you can do together that not necessarily abdl.

Wishing both all the best.

Mithar said:
Hey everyone,
Yup! It's working for me. My partner prefers only to regress alone, so when I regress, they are my CG. On the rare occasion we regress together, our friend must be there as well, due to a possibility of impure regression on my end. Other than that, it works out very well and brings you closer together.

Reactions: siysiy
I know people who've made this work. I think if the relationship is good you find a way.

I'm glad my partner is not also a little but I do still take care for him too in our ways.

I don't see why being little should necessarily be incompatible with someone else being the same.

Whether or not two individuals can combine to make it work is up to them but it certainly is not difficult to imagine working.

Back