Reintroducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I never got around to posting another introduction in here after the forums changed, so here goes.

I'm a guy in his mid-20s known for being a geek. I am very attached to my computer and mobile phones. I really like a lot of industrial music and EBM, and my screenname here is the name of a rather obscure and short-lived band from those genres.

I happened upon the original version of this forum and registered since it seemed to be an accepting place with a mature group of users. My interest in diapers started when I was a kid and I only finally started accepting it a couple years ago. I also have a small and rather overractive bladder combined with insomnia made worse by it and I've found diaper-wearing at night helps with that. It's not that I need them at night, but given that I'm woken up multiple times a night by needing to use the bathroom it seems having a safeguard in place seems to keep me from waking up as much. So it's a fetish with a good side benefit, I guess I could say.

I do tend to rarely post although I will try to contribute more here to give a little back to a great community.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey and welcome. Post as much as you feel necessary. Hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.