Reintro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hi everyone. I used to be a member here for a few days but bad luck and some really mussed up shedules took up all my time until I barely was able to find relaxation time on my computer. Anyways, my schedule is still uber busy, but I miss being able to come here and share my love of furries and diapers.

Anyways, I am a proud lionfurry (babyfur) and my passion in the diaper area changes a bit depending on mood, but I mostly love the idea of just wearing diapers but also love the thoughts of getting more babyish including being bottle fed and changed etc. Outside of my babyfurryness, (that can't be the right spelling) I absolutely love music. I play trumpet, french horn, mellophone, guitar (poorly, but still) and piano. I also compose music in what little spare time I have.

Anyways, I hope to meet anyone, not just other babyfurs (although I've been hard pressed to find another lion furry...) and I look foreward to being a part of this site!

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not a lion but a Polar Bear cub :]

Re-welome to adisc

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
That's cool. Come to think of it, you're the first bearfur I've ever met!

And thatnks for the rewelcome, I'm just glad I could make it back.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's cool. Come to think of it, you're the first bearfur I've ever met!

And thatnks for the rewelcome, I'm just glad I could make it back.
I also think i am one of the rare bears who weighs only 110 lbs. :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
At least that sets you apart from the beginning! I'm a very small lion myself, even for being a teen/adolescent. :)

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah I am really small in size at only 4 11' so I find it funny that my fursona is a bear; For they are such big animals

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well when it feels right! Actually, I doubt I should give even the slightest hint of what could be seen as advice considering I haven't been in the furry world all that long...

Anyways, bears are very big. But they look really cool!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Re-Welcome to Adisc!

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Nice one Jon. Welcome back to ADISC, cubbylion. You'll find that Mandy has an unnatural obsession with polar bears. *Braces for naggy insult*

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
RAWR! *hugs the lion furry cub and gets some milk*

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*purrs as peach hugs me and looks to the milk, licking my chops*

Thanks for the reintro guys, its really nice of you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.