Reincarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think the title kind of explains this. Do you think that you were your animal/fursona in a past life?

Please don't turn this into a religious debate.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I honestly have no idea, but if I was, I'd be a lioness with a lion king as my man ;P

I've never really believed in reincarnation, but I don't completely discard the theory either. Like NoahKokoro said, anything's possible!

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I don't believe in reincarnation so I'd have to say no.

B

Butterfly Mage

Well... It's hard to *not* turn it into a religious debate, since reincarnation is a fundamentally religious concept.

I don't think I was ever an animal in a prior life. I sometimes have the impression that I got gassed to death in a Nazi death camp in a prior life.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I'm mixed on it. Half of me believes, half of me doesn't.

I don't think I was an animal in the past life, but maybe in the future life. I think I was a person before because when I was 7, I had a memory of me walking into a Chevy dealership in the 1950's and buying a car. That's impossible for me to do though.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Not my fursona, no. But I'm fairly sure that I was a wolf in a past life.
I had a full-on vision once that involved me as a Samurai in feudal Japan, running away from my camp and hiding in the woods. It lasted about a minute or so. It felt more clear to me than something I'd make up.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think we can make spiritual connections to animals, and they to us. My dog often looks at me like a person, and I feel like I understand her.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
well while i would like that i don't believe it because i can't belevei have had several times on this world were i can't remember a thing

I'm mixed on it. Half of me believes, half of me doesn't.

I don't think I was an animal in the past life, but maybe in the future life. I think I was a person before because when I was 7, I had a memory of me walking into a Chevy dealership in the 1950's and buying a car. That's impossible for me to do though.

i have memories like that but i dismiss them.

----------------
again worship song
Now playing: Casting Crowns - If We Are the Body
via FoxyTunes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.