2. Carer
Whoo im now classified as a regular!

...yes i know im a dork XD

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Its VERY hard to get regular status. It took me like a whole 48 hours to get it.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
That's not a very nice way to welcome someone to regular status! I am sure when you first started you were pretty excited to finally become a regular.

Anyways! Congrats on becoming a regular, m8mamiya.

*gives m8mamiya big cuddles*

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Welcome to the elite group of regulars! :) Regularity on the forums is always encouraged. ;)

~Pramrider

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lighten up a little :p. At least for me, I was just making a joke about the thread title.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
That's not a very nice way to welcome someone to regular status! I am sure when you first started you were pretty excited to finally become a regular.

No not really, getting regular status is like breathing, it really is not hard.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
What a coincidence, I'm less than a regular now!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Even if it's simple to do, congratulating someone can go a long way. Good job on getting up to Regular, M8mamiya.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Its VERY hard to get regular status. It took me like a whole 48 hours to get it.

TOOK ME THE WHOLE OF A SECOND TO SEE YOUR SARCASM

PS IM STUCK IN CAPS..STUPID KEYBOARD :wallbash:

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
what the fuck is up with you niggers honestly...just got another -2 rep and guess what it said..."heading the way of betagame" now what the fuck is up with that? honestly other members dont have to deal with the bull shit iv been through here...obviously seeing as im the youngest member y'all are trying to see who can be the biggest dick head of the month

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
what the fuck is up with you niggers honestly...just got another -2 rep and guess what it said..."heading the way of betagame" now what the fuck is up with that? honestly other members dont have to deal with the bull shit iv been through here...obviously seeing as im the youngest member y'all are trying to see who can be the biggest dick head of the month

You seriously need to calm down. I'm glad your posts are now moderated due to rep, as you seem to need to learn to think before you post.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Maybe I was right then. You don't learn from your mistakes.

Though that's really stupid. As poorly-worded as your second response was, what's with the -2? Are you people serious? Why is "heading the way of betagame" worth a -2?

Some VIPs really don't deserve their power.

Last edited by a moderator:

m8mamiya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
This is the first step in my take over the site conquest! Now to get VIP status! Next THE WORLD!

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Congratulations m8mamiya. Hitting Regular status however isn't a very big thing for a lot of people; all you really need is 20 posts, so that's why people have flamed you. I know you're happy about it and I was definitely happy too when I hit regular status for the first time, but unfortunately there are people on this forum that are just too immature to allow me to keep this topic open.

Closed to keep the flaming from getting any worse.

--Danny :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.