Regressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, I unintentionally regressed last night, sleeped in a diaper and started acting babyish for some unknown reason.

Telling myself off for wetting my diaper lol, and kicking my legs around, I must be stressed out.

Shybug said:
Well, I unintentionally regressed last night, sleeped in a diaper and started acting babyish for some unknown reason.

Telling myself off for wetting my diaper lol, and kicking my legs around, I must be stressed out.

Wait, so was the sleeping in a diaper unintentional?

Illinoise said:
Wait, so was the sleeping in a diaper unintentional?

I forgot to take it off ahaha, didn't realize I was wearing all night.

Spankings for you, Shybug!

It may not be necessarily something to beat yourself up over. It might have happened because of curiosity, or like you said, you were stressed out. It may happen because your body has related the two together. It is something that can be enjoyable, but if you are not comfortable or happy doing it, then it may or may not be hard to stop. *Gives soft hugs* its okay. I wear diapers to bed, and often find myself rocking and snuggling my stuffies and things, but I am more used to this, but it just is naturally there, but isnt if I am not wearing my diaper so much. Hope that information helps a little bit and wish you a very soft, gentle naptime ^_^

That's actually quite normal I should know because I wear diapers and regress during night because my mind takes my body back to a time in my life when everything was so much more simple, don't be ashamed of regression because it can help heal some of your past issues, with me I regress because I have a lot of abandonment issues and other things like ptsd from either being un-justly excluded from things in life that I wanted or because of bullying which I saddly have been the victim of for my whole life.

It helps if you view regression as a tool towards achiving your ultimate goals in life something my friend who I a psychologist once told me when I reached out to help a year ago although in that case he wasn't able to help me because they had too many cases to look after hence why next year after when I get a place of my own and a paid job after my upcoming hospital operation/surgery to correct a problem with my feet which I have been suffering from since my birth 36 years ago in 1980, then hopefully I will be able to get I contact with another trained psycologist as I need help putting I mildly because I also have issues with survivors guilt left from witnessing a friends death at the wheel of a drunk man who plowed into my friend Chriss who would have been 38 years old by now had he not been involved with a RTC which wasn't his fault.

The reason I have problems is that this happened not 20-30 yards away from where I was so I witnessed the whole thing and it left me with life long scar's emotionally speaking,plus the fact no one caught his killer still haunts me to this day.
but when I regress to a baby/toddler this is a way of me providing myself with so-called self-help another way is also to listen to nursary rhymes in musical or non verbal versions on youtube at night, although this still doesn't totally take away the flashbacks and nightmares about the incident I witnessed in 2010.

Yours sincerely
Chinabany888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back