Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
As usual at this time of year I have come down with a nasty cold.
Yes, while I am feeling sick, I am in Adult Baby Mode.
I just want to lie in bed for a few days.

Lots of sleep and hugs! that will fix it :) *HUGS*

caitianx said:
As usual at this time of year I have come down with a nasty cold.
Yes, while I am feeling sick, I am in Adult Baby Mode.
I just want to lie in bed for a few days.
yep, totally agree!! I thought about this today, that fall and winter really bring the little side out. in summer, being little just doesnt feel as cosy as it does when its freezing cold outside and you can wear lots of nice toddler clothes and hide a paci under a huge scarf for example!!

Hello, my friend. You're not alone. I have an annoying cold too. I managed to get, "a Little time," to myself today and it helped.

I am feeling better today.
Yesterday I was too sick to attend worship at my church.
I did get out today.
Had to be at a meeting with other Aspies.
Anyway, getting ready to go back into "Adult Baby Mode" before bedtime.

I'm glad you're feeling better. I had a 24 hour cold two Fridays ago, and it was so weird having a sneezing, nose blowing nose for just one day. With the kids back in school, the colds seem to be making their rounds.

Well, I have just taken another C(13)H(18)O(2) tablet.
Also known as Ibuprofen.
It does help.
Anyway, in a short time, I will get to bed by 1:30 AM.

I think it's quite common to regress when sick - not just for ABDLs, but people generally. I remember, growing up the times my brothers were off sick from school, and even into their teens they'd lie around watching cartoons and kids shows when ill, which they never did at that age under other circumstances.

Personally I don't regret when I'm sick. I just feel rotten and struggle to engage with any part of my brain - adult or little.

I can't really regress when I sleep, I just feel sick to do anything really. The most I'll do is cuddle with my plushies while I sleep all day.

I always regress when sick.

I always regress when I'm sick as well, providing the energy is there. When I had pneumonia last year, just being able to tape myself up and lay in bed or watch whatever on TV without a care was such a relief. Not to sound morbid or anything, but I honestly don't mind being sick because of the opportunity to regress and just let the world go on by

I have a theory, which most of my married or connected female colleagues agree with, that most men become 4-year-olds when sick.
I think that age is chosen because it is the earliest age most of us can remember being cared for when under the weather.

I am not talking about people who share our predilections, I am talking about the regular male population.

We as AB may go a little younger, but being a needy pre-schooler seems to be how many men handle sickness.

howiebabe said:
I have a theory, which most of my married or connected female colleagues agree with, that most men become 4-year-olds when sick.
I think that age is chosen because it is the earliest age most of us can remember being cared for when under the weather.

I am not talking about people who share our predilections, I am talking about the regular male population.

We as AB may go a little younger, but being a needy pre-schooler seems to be how many men handle sickness.

An interesting point here.

I've had a bit of a cold bug today. Fortunately, I already had the day scheduled off, so that worked out pretty well. We were also watching my cousin's 2.5 year old granddaughter, so that gave me the perfect cover to curl up with her and watch little shows and cartoons all day. (well, at least for as long as her really short attention span held out.)

It's the best part. You get to be in bed all day, in your blanket sleeper, with the TV and computer in your room, and meals in bed. Every four hours or so, you do have to turn over on your tummy so Mommy can take your temperature, but that's not so bad.

I agree with this whole post I alway enjoy diapers while sick. Its mostly sleeping and sometimes waking up in a wet diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back