Refolded my diapers

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone else do this? I think it's the little things that brings back memories for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20230112_061450500.jpg
    IMG_20230112_061450500.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20230112_061408149_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230112_061408149_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: TigerDL, billybobtombo, LinkDL and 2 others

ArgentBuffalo

Thriving in Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Bifold > trifold, bifold for life. I am usually super lazy, though, and don't bother refolding all my diapers as they come in. Glad that you do it, though!

Reactions: TigerDL

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's fun because you ever seen were the fold was at the bottom of the crotch on baby diapers.

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I find that I quite enjoy folding cloth diapers. I love getting my stacks of diapers fresh from the dryer and folding them while they're still warm. I don't think I've ever refolded a disposable, but I can now understand the legions of mothers who enjoy 'prepping' their stash. Folding cloth diapers is actually quite fulfilling.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
This cracks me up...while I am not an AB (at all really) I just removed every diaper from my most recent order and refolded them in half, then placed them on a shelf near me bed. One benefit is I can fit many more compared to the way they come out of the package (trifold) and I REALLY LIKE the way they look like this. There's something to it, but it's so subtle that I can't think of a way to describe how I feel when I see the diapers on the shelf stacked exactly as Pamper (or whatever brand) were.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and pdiapered