Reflection about elimination of used diaper

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For some year I think about the more efficient way to eliminate the used Diaper with maximum energy efficiency I have some ideas how to do this in practical level (not technical level require more R&D)

The goal is to have:

Production of water

Production of heat

Production of electricity

Don't use external carburant

Don't have to use to much filter

Do able to do in smaller machine to be installed often enough and prevent the transportation of the use Diaper (eliminate the use of transportation carburant)

Ps (If is not in the right place please move it)

Or you could look at reducing your carbon footprint. Processing a used diaper like that will take lots of energy, which unless you use 100% renewable enegy will only make your carbon footprint larger.

Since disposables are made from oil/carbon, one of the best ways to eliminate it is to bury it in the ground to sequester that carbon. Ie, throw it in the trash.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
Slomo said:
Or you could look at reducing your carbon footprint. Processing a used diaper like that will take lots of energy, which unless you use 100% renewable enegy will only make your carbon footprint larger.

Since disposables are made from oil/carbon, one of the best ways to eliminate it is to bury it in the ground to sequester that carbon. Ie, throw it in the trash.

Personally I don't care about my carbon footprint, but is not the subject of this topic.

trysexiea said:
Personally I don't care about my carbon footprint, but is not the subject of this topic.

I like your thinking👍

The second sentence in the link should be “Super Faiths sells diaper recycling machines that turn diapers into fuel for biomass boilers and stoves.” for consistency reasons.

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
The second sentence in the link should be “Super Faiths sells diaper recycling machines that turn diapers into fuel for biomass boilers and stoves.” for consistency reasons.
Quite funny how that article changes from “diapers” to “nappies”, only to go back to “diapers”. :D

ieyasu said:
Sorry, correct link should be:

I already see this and I think the idea is to complicate for what it is

I have an idea for a future project now! I’m studying to be a bio chemist, and probably will have to research stuff in my years of college. I could research ways we could take things like disposable diapers and use them for something else like power, heating, fuel, or other things!

Reactions: trysexiea
Back