Reduced posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone else noticed that the number of posts per day has gone down quite dramatically in the last week or so. Is there any particular reason for this? Or is it just that the holiday season is now over, so people are more busy?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I was out for about nine days and came home to over 3,000 posts. I'm not sure if that's generally up or down, but I can't see how it's indicative of any kind of inactivity.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well... summer is over for a lot of kids... so its back to school time. Personally... IDK... the internet has its ups and downs like everywhere else. I do see a lot of the same thread topics popping up over and over and over and over again though... frustrating

I do find it kinda strange that we had to have a thread on this just to get discussion going.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Sorry, I'm trying the best I can D:...There are lots of people at school, and there are a lot of copied threads, that people make over and over

D

daria7483

I agree with Darkfinn that it's probably due to people being back in school. Since I don't always get a chance to get on every day, I find it nice to not have quite so many posts to catch up on.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Well... summer is over for a lot of kids... so its back to school time.

That's what I was thinking, too. The excitement of going back to class, plus time needed for homework would tend to eat into internet time a bit I would think.

~Pramrider

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Personally, I don't mind the reduced post count. I can remember the days when we got 20 posts a day, not 400 or so. I'll be glad when the post count has gone down to a level where I can read at least half of the threads and actually post a reply every now and then. At the current speed, I can't do more than skim through 90% of them and then just click them away without reading more than a line or two.

Peachy

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Sorry, I'm trying the best I can D:...There are lots of people at school, and there are a lot of copied threads, that people make over and over

C'mon, let's hit that 3,000 post count there, Pojo! Chop Chop! :tongueout:

M

Matrix Blade

It's probably school, but remember that some places have been hit by hurricanes, which have thrown out power. That's my best guess.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's probably school, but remember that some places have been hit by hurricanes, which have thrown out power. That's my best guess.

yay all weeek baby no school!

in reality im sad theres no work calls >.<

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Yeah my guess would be school.

I have time to read maybe a couple threads a day and make a response if im lucky.

No time for irc what so ever.(during the week anyways i try to drop in on the weekends for a bit)

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yes I'v noticed it quite dead here during the day, but it picks up in late afternoon, but dosen't have the feel like it did in ths summer months.

But it does seem to get better on friday's

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don't have much helpful stuff to say for most of the threads currently. Others are just boring to me.

Role
  1. Private
For me it's just a simple lack of interesting threads... I post a bit, but normally it's nothing more than a few lines of text unless it's a really serious topic and input/advice is needed.

Keep in mind, our user-base is does consist of a lot of school kids and people who work during the day.

S

Secret

I have got school and social stuff, hobbies, fixing things, church, sports, school , my buisness , other stuff, dealing with my friends, my family and the ladies it all adds up after a while. I might post more though if their were better topics which I try and start, but I am pretty sure that about every other topic in the TB section is a duplicate of an older topic that is probably only a week old.

Meh IDK its probably all Peachy's fault. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I haven't really been on much lately. I haven't really wanted to. Most of the people outside of my drama group just kinda idk make me nervous I guess. Sorry if I offend anyone. It's just that I have friends irl and I have a job and school now and the posts just haven't really been as good as they used to and it just seems like newbies are crowding up the place with pointless and annoying posts. Sorry

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I am in school now, so I do have a lot less time to post things than in the summer. maybe to track this sort of thing, we can take down the posts per day and plot it onto a graph, maybe be better able to understand at what time of year people post more.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I haven't noticed a drop in activity. ADISC seems to still be as active as ever! :D

I, personally, have been slightly less active because of school, homework, and other things. But I try to make a few posts every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.