Recreating Pampers designs

HiddenPerson

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey everyone. I hope you're having a fantastic day :). So, let's begin with these new Pampers Active Baby-Dry designs. I think that everyone have already seen them. For me these new designs are good but the previous designs were better. So, I decided to recreate these "old" designs with what I have and what I could find on the internet. Here are three characters I've already recreated:
first_00000.png
I think I should mention that recreating one character took 2-3 hours. I'm still working on recreating the rest of them, but it's hard, mainly because I cannot find any good quality pictures of other sizes. If you have any Pampers diapers with these "old" designs you can send me a photo, I would really appreciate it :)

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Private
You should make them into vectors for easy scaling. Its what I do in my art, i like to make my diapers as accurate as possible xD.

HiddenPerson

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You should make them into vectors for easy scaling. Its what I do in my art, i like to make my diapers as accurate as possible xD.
The only software that I know how to use is Adobe After Effects (I'm using it for more than 5 years and I know it's not a good program for graphics, but hey.. it works XD). I've tried to use Adobe Illustrator and I don't even know why I gave up using it. I think I should download it again.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Those look absolutely and utterly adorable!

SlashNBurn

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love those.

Will you be recreating, by any chance, any diaper designs with jungle animals?

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
These are actually pretty darn good recreations. I like the designs used on the Cruisers line around 2008/2009 more, however.