Recommendations for a size 27-28” Waist?

mermix

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Besides Goodnites. ABU doesn’t provide a great fit for my waste. Any tips would be appreciated

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
mermix said:
Besides Goodnites. ABU doesn’t provide a great fit for my waste. Any tips would be appreciated
Definitely Tena Maxi slips, I’m a 30/31, they say up to 33, but they are just a bit tight on me, they are great for discreetness, I do like them, should fit you fine👍🏻😁

Reactions: mermix

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The Northshore Megamax has a size small that might fit you.

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Try rascal and friends, they fit me perfectly but they barely have any stretch (i have around a 23inch waist)

Last edited:

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
BabyChibi said:
Try rascal and friends, they fit me perfectly but they barely have any stretch (i have around a 23inch waist)
Yup, got a box of the new kind of rascall and friends size 6, and I have some from an older box I had kept, and its obvious they shrinked them a little, those were like size 8 diapers so I'M not surprised they shrinked them down a little. They do an awesome job at feeling babyish, I can't fit in them for sure but use them as boosters, yes they are baby diapers, they won't hold as much as those expensive adult boosters, but they do a good job for me. I did something this time, the box contains 2 pack of 50 diapers for a total of 100, I kept only 1 pack and gave 1 to the local charity bank, they desperately need diapers especially in their largest size, so someone will be glad and receive diapers for Christmas maybe, probably a mom in desperate need of them for a 2-3 yrs old.

Reactions: Antientmariner

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
CodyBaby said:
Yup, got a box of the new kind of rascall and friends size 6, and I have some from an older box I had kept, and its obvious they shrinked them a little, those were like size 8 diapers so I'M not surprised they shrinked them down a little. They do an awesome job at feeling babyish, I can't fit in them for sure but use them as boosters, yes they are baby diapers, they won't hold as much as those expensive adult boosters, but they do a good job for me. I did something this time, the box contains 2 pack of 50 diapers for a total of 100, I kept only 1 pack and gave 1 to the local charity bank, they desperately need diapers especially in their largest size, so someone will be glad and receive diapers for Christmas maybe, probably a mom in desperate need of them for a 2-3 yrs old.
Wow i never noticed that they shrinked

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
BabyChibi said:
Wow i never noticed that they shrinked
Not by much, but just a little, now that I think about it, maybe its the Goodnites XL that I now use instead of the L/XL size that doesn't exist anymore that were used when I had the other box. I'll have to take measures, but don't have tools to do so.

Chalsed

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pampers Baby Dry size 8
Ninjamas L/XL
Northshore megamax XS

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Chalsed said:
Pampers Baby Dry size 8
Ninjamas L/XL
Northshore megamax XS
Ninjamas suck they leaked when i pee twice in them but the baby dry holds abt 3-4 pees

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
CodyBaby said:
A 2-3 year old won't need a large diaper. I think my nephew, who's 3, wears size 4.

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Antientmariner said:
A 2-3 year old won't need a large diaper. I think my nephew, who's 3, wears size 4.
They still fit me good though

DanElmontan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can’t go wrong with size 8 Darlings. I’ve finally taken some photos with dimensions. 649C08A1-3115-4597-892D-65E6C027FDDC.jpeg

Attachments

• 65BF94E9-1D4B-465E-A43B-6D76121D3617.jpeg
    65BF94E9-1D4B-465E-A43B-6D76121D3617.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • 0B50A0F6-E77D-4E9F-AC05-598A7158B794.jpeg
    0B50A0F6-E77D-4E9F-AC05-598A7158B794.jpeg
    974.8 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: PampersCowboy and mermix

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Antientmariner said:
Depends on the size of the kid, one of my nephew is going to be 4 in January and he's in size 6 right now his weight is at 33 lbs (just came out from medical checkup because of slight fever last week) right now and he fits fine in size 5, but they don't work through the night which is when he's still diapered the most, and when they go out because they refuse to let them go potty in public bathrooms (they also have my niece that will turn 3 also in january, but she's still in full time diapers like I've said previously on this board she's very bright, but not ready for the potty yet), they are germaphobic, they clean everything and everywhere with clorox wipes whenever their kid may touch something, their mother is a dentist, they have a potty in their car, but if they can't reach it on time, the diaper is there for convenience and to make sure they won't be shamed for having an accident in public, why not use Pull-Ups, diapers are cheaper, that's what they say, and they're right on that

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
27-28 waist!? You might fit the Cuties Boundless without any trouble.

Other than that, I’d hesitate with the Northshore Megamax smalls. I wear a small, and I’m 36 inch. You should try an extra small with them.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
CodyBaby said:
Depends on the size of the kid, one of my nephew is going to be 4 in January and he's in size 6 right now his weight is at 33 lbs (just came out from medical checkup because of slight fever last week) right now and he fits fine in size 5, but they don't work through the night which is when he's still diapered the most, and when they go out because they refuse to let them go potty in public bathrooms (they also have my niece that will turn 3 also in january, but she's still in full time diapers like I've said previously on this board she's very bright, but not ready for the potty yet), they are germaphobic, they clean everything and everywhere with clorox wipes whenever their kid may touch something, their mother is a dentist, they have a potty in their car, but if they can't reach it on time, the diaper is there for convenience and to make sure they won't be shamed for having an accident in public, why not use Pull-Ups, diapers are cheaper, that's what they say, and they're right on that
Potty in the car? What kind of potty goes in the car?

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Antientmariner said:
Potty in the car? What kind of potty goes in the car?
Just a normal potty for potty training in the back of their SUV, clever and easy to use.