recommendation for Uncommon Diapers

baz852

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Like the title says, have you got a favourite uncommon diaper that you would recommend?
by uncommon I mean stuff that's not ABU, Tykables or other big brands.

Well, no. Referring back to my posting on "ancient diapers/whatever I wrote" (laughing) I'd take ABDL any day other than being tied to a heavy bag of sand or rice! Or some horn or hose or whatever tied to my knob. :unsure::coffee::LOL::oops:

Design-wise, I've been wanting to try Changing Times Diaper Co's Bear Hugz. The design looks pretty cute and it has hook and loop fastening.

Most people don’t know about parentgiving.com, but their overnight maxis are some of the best diapers I have ran across. They are plastic backed, but absorbency is out of this world (for the price) and they’re comfortable as heck.

I just looked up the parent giving website. Which diapers are plastic backed? What looks like their house brand diapers are cloth backed.

TigerDL said:
Design-wise, I've been wanting to try Changing Times Diaper Co's Bear Hugz. The design looks pretty cute and it has hook and loop fastening.
These basically are the original Tykables overnights. At some point I think they're changing to something else though?

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
I really like Lille Supreme diapers as my daytime diaper. They are thin enough to be discreet and unnoticeable, but thick enough to protect from leaks for 4-6 hours.

Rtrdude9699 said:
Most people don’t know about parentgiving.com, but their overnight maxis are some of the best diapers I have ran across. They are plastic backed, but absorbency is out of this world (for the price) and they’re comfortable as heck.
Those dry direct overnights look awesome. Too bad they won't ship to Canada...

I really like the Nateen brand, their combi maxi and combi ultra are good long wear diapers. They are all cloth backed which some folks will not like but I personally think they're awesome. They are just a diaper that you don't hear much about and honestly if I'd not seen them on Amazon I'd have never known they existed.

Liv-dry have what they call the two-part system. I will wear their tab diaper with their largest insert which basically is like doubling up the diaper. Capacity is huge.

Reactions: Remington1911 and KenworthW900b
Pantyman said:
Liv-dry have what they call the two-part system. I will wear their tab diaper with their largest insert which basically is like doubling up the diaper. Capacity is huge.
Those are really good, I don't know why I don't use them more often than what I do.

ID Slip. Have to be in stealth mode today, so I went for a cloth backed small maxi.

Back