Recent happenings in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So in that last 3 weeks some amazing things have happened. I met someone who by chance was completely into the whole mommy/baby idea.
Now almost everything we do together we do as mommy, and baby. That includes going out.
It's such a wonderful feeling.
I was so lucky to have found her. I wish all the babies here could find such a wonderful caregiver/partner.

I'm glad you found someone.

Thank you. So am I.

Congrats :)

I love hearing success stories like these because I know full well how hard it can be to find a Mommy and how lonely it can be to regress and be an AB alone. I have said time and time again that caregivers (Mommy or Daddy) are out there, you just have to keep searching and forming relationships and eventually, you'll find them. Never lose hope :)

I too have a special GF/Mommy in my life again. She is long distance, but we chat everyday and have Mommy/Baby video chats every weekend. I just know that when she relocates closer to me, our relationship as BF/GF, Mommy and Baby will really take off. She's the greatest and the best thing to happen to me in a long time :eek:

Wonderful to hear. Good for you

Awesome!!! Congratulations and we're so happy for you!!

Thank you so much everyone!

I think it a rare think to find some one like that. I hop it last a long time for you. :thumbup4:

I wish the both of you happiness.

I'm so happy for you! Seems there's many of us on here hoping to find what you have. All the best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back