LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I've been indulging in ABDL a lot this year. More than I have in years. I bought a boatload of new gear and have been having a great time, but something has felt off. I realized I had mostly been dressing up as a baby boy. Some cute leggings and pink diapers sometimes, but nothing super girly. I had almost forgotten how much I used to really dress up.

"Maybe my sissy side isn't getting enough attention? I haven't worn frills in years..." 🤔

So last night I dug out a pink MLP paci, some lip gloss, a pink shirt an ex gave me, a tutu, and some pink leggings. My hair is a little long so I styled it a bit, and gave myself a clean shave. Threw it all on with a stuffed Megamax and went to the full body mirror and O-M-G! THE REGRESSION- HIT- HARD! 🍼

Like... I can't remember the last time I blushed and regressed that hard! It was instantaneous! The dopamine dump and ensuing rush was almost scary. I could feel the chemical reaction going on in my body, and it felt SO GOOD. I couldn't stop smiling and covering my face from embarrassment. I think I just formed a new core memory! :LOL:

One of those moment where I have to stop and say, "Damn, I love this!"

I'm not always a sissy baby, but when I am, it is special... 😊

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, Cottontail, siysiy and 10 others
Being a sissy baby can really push my buttons. Lots of fun and yes, dopamine.

Reactions: SoftMichel, Seasonedcitizen and LaLoneDigi
It can be lots of fun. I do it now and again. Plus, girlie stuff is cute and they have tons of accessories.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, jozik and LaLoneDigi
Being a baby is good but being a sissy baby is bliss

Reactions: DLJosie, Seasonedcitizen and LaLoneDigi
That’s funny because I was the exact opposite of you I dressed as a sissy for years thought it felt nice but it eventually faded & I started dressing vintage & I felt like a million bucks so I thought what if I mix this with My little side so I go over the outfits I like in my head & I think I really fell in love with it all again I hope to fully flesh it out someday :)

Reactions: Lyric, Seasonedcitizen and LaLoneDigi
I have had that side to me for as long as I can remember. I wore my mom's bras and panties and my sister's when she was old enough. I have frilly lacy rumba panties I wear over my diapers once in a while. I've also worn my wife's and daughter's panties and bras sometimes.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
BabyLouise said:
Being a baby is good but being a sissy baby is bliss
agreed xxx

Back