Rebel Black & Violet Seduction Last Production Run!

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca & PacifierAddict.com
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
We have run the last production for the Rebel Black & Violet Seduction last night. We still have lots of them in our warehouse in China but once these are all sold out we will no longer be stocking these two diapers.

Now is the time to stock up on these diapers if you do not want to go without them.

Attachments

• m-rebel-front.jpg
    m-rebel-front.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 20
  • m-seduction-diaper-front.jpg
    m-seduction-diaper-front.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Sad
Reactions: tbjay, LaLoneDigi, Lumos and 2 others
I wonder why these are being discontinued, I liked the violet, seduction Diapers, I mean, really, purple is awesome. The only downside to them is that they never got changed over to the new size large fit, but I still may need to just grab a case of these just to have one that can forever live in my closet underneath all the Safari Diapers that I have.

nikthewerelion said:
I wonder why these are being discontinued, I liked the violet, seduction Diapers, I mean, really, purple is awesome. The only downside to them is that they never got changed over to the new size large fit, but I still may need to just grab a case of these just to have one that can forever live in my closet underneath all the Safari Diapers that I have.
Low sales numbers and to make room for new products. We never had the chance to update them to the new size large as we still have so many of the old ones. Although purple is awesome does not seem to be popular.

• Sad
Reactions: blaincorrous, tbjay, Lumos and 2 others
I do like the skulls

Any hints you would reveal on the new designs?

I personally love the skulls but if the opposite as a black diaper with white skulls.
Plus these means less diapers for DLs to choose from, boo and stuff.

Glow in the dark white skulls at that, would be cool too.

Reactions: tbjay, Lumos and RestrainU4Me
RestrainU4Me said:
Any hints you would reveal on the new designs?
I do not have any information on new designs at this time.

I'm Going to miss them Violet Seduction Diapers ... : (

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci
RearzJacob said:
I do not have any information on new designs at this time.
I wish you guys could copy the designs of the DC AMORS and DC IDYLS that used to be made by diaperconnoisseur

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86
Sad, rebels were one of my favorite designs, but the ink came off and other diapers had better fits and feeling plastic.

Are the new larges smaller or bigger then the old larges on rearz?

RestrainU4Me said:
Are the new larges smaller or bigger then the old larges on rearz?
So the Rebel and Violet Seduction both feature the old size large. The new size large is slightly smaller as the old size large was closer to an L/XL.

i’ll be interested to hear about the new designs that will replace these diapers. I would still like to see an all big cat diaper, lion tiger, leopard. But since safari already exists, I doubt that will happen. actually, I just had an idea. There should be a forest themed diaper. Pine trees, fox, wolfs, bears, squirrels. Just an idea.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci
Aw dang! I'm gonna miss those. Please bring them back at some point in the future, if only temporarily at least!

Losing Rebels is a huge blow. And also thank you being a part of this website.

There are so few solid colored choices out there it's a shame to see Violet seduction going away. While I don't wear them everyday I do enjoy it when they make my diaper rotation.

RearzJacob said:
We have run the last production for the Rebel Black & Violet Seduction last night. We still have lots of them in our warehouse in China but once these are all sold out we will no longer be stocking these two diapers.

Now is the time to stock up on these diapers if you do not want to go without them.
Quit saying stock up now. Most people do not have the extra money or the space to order dozens of cases to stock up on a disappearing diaper. One of your best diapers will be gone forever. No amount of stocking up will help because, at some point, we will have to go without them. What a loss this will be.

• Sad
Reactions: blaincorrous and guest
Boooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Save them, save the rebel!

The rebels were great for long plane flights and VERY comfortable. I never understood the "rebel" though as these are pirate markings.

Back