Reasons why I think ABDLs should poop their diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never abdl ... But be honest how can you be abdl and not poop your diaper ? All babies poop and wet diapers. I baby sat for many children from the age of 12 to 19. I even saw siblings have accidents. I don't think I had one baby just wet and that's it. Truly if you are abdl make a mess and let your daddy or mommy change you. I am diaper lover and i love to mess my diaper. Wetting comes second. The clean up is the best part !! Enjoy them messy diapers ! I know I will !!

Reactions: bigtoddler96
BabyTyrant said:
I'm dissatisfied that people choose to hate a whole group of foods like

Them: "I hate cheese"

Me: "But how many types of cheese did you try, how do you know you hate cheese"

Them: "Well I just hate cheese"

At some point you simply have to realize that people have their own likes, dislikes, and opinions

And if you cant respect that, people are going to lash out; as they have in this topic.

We all make mistakes, but please learn from them and realize that even if you love something, others feel different and we are all allowed to feel how we want (this goes for anything).

We tolerate almost anything here, but there are exceptions and limits to our patience and your insistence that people are missing out for having a different opinion and likes and dislikes is not going to do you any favors if you dont correct this behavior; thanks.
Cheese Rules !!!

Attachments

• Cheese Rules !.jpg
    Cheese Rules !.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 2
Evahasgone2 said:
I was never abdl ... But be honest how can you be abdl and not poop your diaper ? All babies poop and wet diapers. I baby sat for many children from the age of 12 to 19. I even saw siblings have accidents. I don't think I had one baby just wet and that's it. Truly if you are abdl make a mess and let your daddy or mommy change you. I am diaper lover and i love to mess my diaper. Wetting comes second. The clean up is the best part !! Enjoy them messy diapers ! I know I will !!
That’s the reason why diapers are supposed to hold poop, no matter if a person did it accidently or intentionally.

Reactions: Evahasgone2
Evahasgone2 said:
There is a very wide range of what constitutes being an adult baby. Not every ab likes to regress or mess themselves. Then there's those who are mostly or only dl. And you don't even need to use a diaper to love wearing them, let alone wet or mess.

• Sad
Reactions: Jonnythepony and Evahasgone2
bigtoddler96 said:
That’s the reason why diapers are supposed to hold poop, no matter if a person did it accidently or intentionally.
Gotta love them diaper messes !!!

Evahasgone2 said:
Not everyone has the same feelings about messing, especially in terms of cleanup, and not everyone has a mommy or daddy that can just change them at their convenience. Everyone doesn't regress in the same way and may find comfort or pleasure in different things than others. Just because babies mess doesn't mean that someone who regresses to that state is required to find such a thing enjoyable. I really don't feel comfortable with the recurring theme of this thread that "real" ABDLs mess, as it really doesn't matter whether people choose to do so or not as not everyone finds the same things enjoyable and shouldn't be pressured to do so

Reactions: Trevor
Slomo said:
There is a very wide range of what constitutes being an adult baby. Not every ab likes to regress or mess themselves. Then there's those who are mostly or only dl. And you don't even need to use a diaper to love wearing them, let alone wet or mess.
It’s just like how some DLs like or prefer babyish printed diapers, not just ABs. Both ABs and DLs alike had wore ABDL printed diapers.

Last edited:
Topex said:
Not everyone has the same feelings about messing, especially in terms of cleanup, and not everyone has a mommy or daddy that can just change them at their convenience. Everyone doesn't regress in the same way and may find comfort or pleasure in different things than others. Just because babies mess doesn't mean that someone who regresses to that state is required to find such a thing enjoyable. I really don't feel comfortable with the recurring theme of this thread that "real" ABDLs mess, as it really doesn't matter whether people choose to do so or not as not everyone finds the same things enjoyable and shouldn't be pressured to do so
But if you are a true abdl and regress to ages 1 to 3 ,, at that age babies poop their diapers sweetie, not trying to upset you. Why call yourself abdl if you only go half way ? I am a true diaper lover and I live it ..

• Angry
Reactions: Calico
bigtoddler96 said:
Diapers are made universally. Man, woman, active, immobile, for light stress leakage, full urgency flooding, or even messing. You don't (and can't) be in every group so it makes sense not everyone will use that same diaper the exact same way. THAT is what diapers are made for.

Another example. Most commercial light fixtures are made to operate on nearly any voltage, from 120, 240 or 277, and sometimes even 480 volts too. You can't expect every light fixture to be used at 277 volts though, even though that's what they are made for. Your insitence on everyone always pooping diapers is like saying a light fixture must always be hooked up to the highest voltage possible. Not only is that impracticale, but it's also borderline stupid and insulting to take that stance.

This is why keep on asking you to respect those who do not poop in diapers all the time. Please just stop while you're "behind" in this matter.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and Trevor
Evahasgone2 said:
But if you are a true abdl and regress to ages 1 to 3 ,, at that age babies poop their diapers sweetie, not trying to upset you. Why call yourself abdl if you only go half way ? I am a true diaper lover and I live it ..
There's that ridiculous "true ABDL" thing again. There is no manual, so rules, no sign up sheet. We do this because it is what we are compelled to do for enjoyment, fulfillment, or just keeping on an even keel. Everyone's true ABDL is their own and the only way they aren't that is when they knowingly divert from what would actually feel right for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Dan09, Jonnythepony, bigtoddler96 and 2 others
Evahasgone2 said:
Because like we've already pointed out. There is a very wide range of what constitutes being ab. And being dl is an even wider range that doesn't recessarirly dven require using a diaper in the first place.

You say being a "true" abdl requires regressing to 1-3 years, yet that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Trevor said:
There's that ridiculous "true ABDL" thing again. There is no manual, so rules, no sign up sheet. We do this because it is what we are compelled to do for enjoyment, fulfillment, or just keeping on an even keel. Everyone's true ABDL is their own and the only way they aren't that is when they knowingly divert from what would actually feel right for them.
Sweetie you do what makes you feel happy, Just enjoy that diaper...

Slomo said:
Because like we've already pointed out. There is a very wide range of what constitutes being ab. And being dl is an even wider range that doesn't recessarirly dven require using a diaper in the first place.

You say being a "true" abdl requires regressing to 1-3 years, yet that couldn't be farther from the truth.
those that do regress from ages 1 to 3. Hey you do what floats your boat sweetie and enjoy that diaper.

Evahasgone2 said:
There's no such thing as a true ABDL though. There are no guidelines that say what you have to do or not do to. What you're calling half way could be the full way for someone else who finds pleasure without messing and would not enjoy that. There's no reason not to consider them ABDL just because they don't act exactly like a baby

Reactions: mayhem and Evahasgone2
Topex said:
There's no such thing as a true ABDL though. There are no guidelines that say what you have to do or not do to. What you're calling half way could be the full way for someone else who finds pleasure without messing and would not enjoy that. There's no reason not to consider them ABDL just because they don't act exactly like a baby
I understand you sweetie, I truly do. I am the type of person that if I do something I go to the extreme. Many might not be, and sorry if y'all put up your guards. I was just making a simple point.

Evahasgone2 said:
those that do regress from ages 1 to 3. Hey you do what floats your boat sweetie and enjoy that diaper.
That's exactly it though. What floats our boats may or may not include messing.

Reactions: WABX and Evahasgone2
bigtoddler96 said:
Then why adult diapers are supposed to protect against poop falling off of diapers?
Poop falling off of diapers? What?

Reactions: Deleted member 42221
I can understand why some ABDLs like messing their diapers, but for the majority of us, it's going way too far. More than anything, I just don't get any pleasure from it. The smell is terrible and overpowering, clean up takes forever, and I have gained absolutely nothing from making a huge mess. If that's what someone enjoys, then they should go for it. To each their own.

Reactions: CrazySmoker
This thread is the literal definition of absurdity.

Reactions: Evahasgone2, mayhem and Honeywell6180
MaxiPad89 said:
This thread is the literal definition of absurdity.

Well, I sent a report, asking them to close this thread. But no dice. Apparently, there hasn't been enough complaints.

Reactions: mayhem
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back