Reasons why I think ABDLs should poop their diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
1) We don’t have to worry about having to find a toilet.
2) Diapers are meant to be used for pooping.
3) Most diapers have lots of padding in the back to accommodate poops.
4) It feels better having a big warm load in the back of our diapers than leaving it dry.
5) Real ABDLers poop their diapers.

• Angry
Reactions: HeythereitsMax, Loveabdl, Lyokodl and 11 others
Dude, I don’t know why on earth you are so obsessed with everyone messing, but you need to stop pushing it on everyone. You’ve been told before that everyone has their own preferences, and that messing isn’t for everyone. What you are doing is disrespectful, ignorant, immature, and flat out wrong. Stop jamming it down everyone’s throat.

Reactions: Ghg789987, Lyokodl, Seasonedcitizen and 26 others
I've never really understood why so many ABDLs don't like the idea of pooping in their diapers when they have a chance to without disturbing outsiders. None the less, I have to agree with PaddedBrony here.

Reactions: Ghg789987, Seasonedcitizen and babybobby
Messing is both good and bad. On my Abdl side it’s great. I don’t need to use the toilet if I feel the need to go I just drop a load until I’m able to clean up. The negative is cleaning up. Sometimes poop is really soupy and takes a lot to clean up. The worst is when you have a legit accident in your diaper in public. That’s when you have to get creative and pooping yourself at this moment absolutely sucks! Due to my IBS it makes a lot o moments like this un pleasurable :(

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I consider it once in a while. But the bliss from is lasts for all of 30 seconds. The cleanup can take 30 minutes...

Reactions: Terrancedipper, Seasonedcitizen, JustinDB87 and 2 others
Dude I know you like Messing and think every ABDL should do it

I personally love messing my diapers

But some dont like it and that is just how it is; everybody is entitled to have their own opinions and like what they like and dislike what they dislike.

Reactions: Loveabdl, Lyokodl, norsken and 1 other person
I have to agree. F’k off and let people enjoy diapers however they choose. Some people just wear them for the feel, they don’t wet or mess...

Just like it’s nobody’s business what undergarment someone is wearing, it’s non of your business what people do in their diapers

Reactions: Lyokodl, Ibaby and 12srepaid
Not to pile on bigtoddler, but your comments in other threads give new meaning to shitposting.

• Haha
Reactions: OmiOMy, Applejack, CrazySmoker and 3 others
This thread should probably be closed... I'm just going to put that out there now.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Dan09
Real ABDLs? Poop? Nahhh. Real ABDLs take Mr. Stay Puft up the tailpipe and then experience the gastrointestinal equivalent of a volcanic eruption--in their diapers. The word “cleanup” doesn’t quite convey the seriousness of what comes next. “Emergency response” is closer.

And if you don’t agree, you can kiss my Xavier Roberts tattoo.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, SnowBlitz and Trevor
I’m wasn’t forcing every ABDL to poop their diapers, it’s their choice if they want to or not, but this thread is just my opinion about ABDLs pooping in diapers. I know some ABDLs don’t like to poop in their diapers, but at the same time, I was dissatisfied how some ABDLs would never poop their diapers or only tried once or twice and never again.

• Angry
Reactions: Loveabdl, Lyokodl and 76251
You should probably keep that dissatisfaction to yourself, IMO it’s just plain ignorant to keep posting about the subject.

Shit your pants if you wish and never mind about what others do in their pants

I’m going to do a compromise so ABDLs can choose if he/she wants to poop in his/her diaper or not. I’m so sorry about this. If I had a event/party, I’ll still allow messy diapers, but bathroom usage will be allowed for those who prefer not to poop his/her diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loveabdl and BabysharkOwO
I never thought I'd see someone gatekeep diapers

Reactions: norsken
I'm dissatisfied that people choose to hate a whole group of foods like

Them: "I hate cheese"

Me: "But how many types of cheese did you try, how do you know you hate cheese"

Them: "Well I just hate cheese"

At some point you simply have to realize that people have their own likes, dislikes, and opinions

And if you cant respect that, people are going to lash out; as they have in this topic.

We all make mistakes, but please learn from them and realize that even if you love something, others feel different and we are all allowed to feel how we want (this goes for anything).

We tolerate almost anything here, but there are exceptions and limits to our patience and your insistence that people are missing out for having a different opinion and likes and dislikes is not going to do you any favors if you dont correct this behavior; thanks.

Reactions: Evahasgone2, flipside, Jonnythepony and 2 others
bigtoddler96 said:
1) We don’t have to worry about having to find a toilet.
2) Diapers are meant to be used for pooping.
3) Most diapers have lots of padding in the back to accommodate poops.
4) It feels better having a big warm load in the back of our diapers than leaving it dry.
5) Real ABDLers poop their diapers.
:mad:

This thread is funny. It is simply a matter of approach. The way you've broached this topic over and over again is far beyond repetitious and tiresome; it is also a bit condescending and borderline bigoted. You constantly claim that "diapers are used for this, and if you are real you do this."

Your posts are poorly worded, especially for something that is a forum of open discussion. Your opinions and feelings are no more or less valid than any others, but your wording seems to assert that it is. You don't seem to welcome discussion and only seem to want to firmly assert your point of view as the only valid point. These posts and threads are MUCH more like a blog post (which you can do on this site).

I suggest that you simply try to reword your thoughts. Remember, this is a forum and a place of discussion. Your posts (and specifically this thread) do NOT invite discussion and your responses reaffirm that tone. You've emphatically stated your reasons people should poop in their pants on purpose, and then made a list of those reasons. At no point in time have you asked for anyones opinions and your responses make it clear that you aren't listening to anyone else.

Your previous thread about the "party" is just as bad. You've asserted what you want everyone to be like with no exceptions. But you did invite discussion on that thread asking for people's opinions...you just didn't entertain any of them. You constantly respond to anyones dissenting opinion on this topic by simply reciting your list you posted at the top.

I suggest you use the search function for this topic on this forum, it has been discussed many times before. There is nothing wrong with broaching the subject again, but you need to refine your approach. Try something along the lines of:

Thread: Do you enjoy messing your diapers?

Post: Hey guys, I really enjoy this aspect of wearing diapers. I understand that many others don't and I'd like to know why you either like or dislike it?

Last edited:
Reactions: californiakid, thickdiapers, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 6 others
"bigtoddler96" You made your point. Stop making it repeatedly and move on already.

Reactions: mayhem
To each his or her own. It's not for me.

Reasons to like mac and cheese:

It tastes so yummy.

Really, I think people are getting too bent out of shape here. It looks like it's one of these "reasons to do" type posts I see from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back