Reasonable priced -AB/DL clothes?

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Lately I have been buying my AB/DL stuff on Amazon and selection is quite limited

Is there better place to buy my clothes?

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
TheBob said:
Lately I have been buying my AB/DL stuff on Amazon and selection is quite limited

Is there better place to buy my clothes?
The Depop app if you’re willing to be patient for good stuff to pop up (if you’re an xl you’re in luck cos thats the size I see the most). Also don’t buy from sellers who don’t have you pay through PayPal as some sellers can flake out on shipping

Last edited:

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Most of my little clothes are from lilkink boutique and onesies down under. Also just keep an eye out at regular stores. I have shortalls from Walmart. Hot topic has cute little clothes sometimes.

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
SparkleAlchemist said:
Most of my little clothes are from lilkink boutique and onesies down under. Also just keep an eye out at regular stores. I have shortalls from Walmart. Hot topic has cute little clothes sometimes.
I have a rearz onesie and ODU onesie and the quality is so different it’s crazy. The ODU has a more durable feeling fabric and much bigger sturdy buttons. After after 5 months my rearz onesie started to rip at crotch where one of the buttons are.

satinbottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
bigbabybums sells reasonably priced onesies. Well made and nice fabrics.

Attachments

• dceddf_2412ae10170c448eb56a2cb45ed5327c_mv2.jpeg.jpg
    dceddf_2412ae10170c448eb56a2cb45ed5327c_mv2.jpeg.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4