Reason why I might be ABDL: I was a baby too long

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hye guys, I have to tell you something. I have never told anyone about this because I was embarrassed, but I think I know the reasons why I am an ABDL: My parents. I... I think they are the reason I am AB, because they let me be a baby too long.

You see, my mother had a miscarriage before I was born, so when I was born, they overprotected me... and they let me be a baby too long.

1.- I slept in a crib until I was 6 years old.
2.- I drank from a baby bottle at night until I was 8. Yes, I swear it's true. I couldn't sleep so my mom had to give me a strawberry milk bottle every night until I was 8 years old. Of course I drank from glassess when in the day, but that was a ritual at night.
3.- I wet the bed until I was 9. I didn't wear diapers, but I did wet the bed ocassionally until that age.
4.- This is the worst. Please, don't laugh. I... I didn't know how to wipe my butt until I was 12... and when I say I didn't know is not that I did poorly, I just didn't. I had a nanny that would wipe my butt at home, or my mom would. And then at school the nurse would, it was embarrassing.
5.- I've been a thumb sucker all my life. I had a baby blanket until I was 13 and I still have my plushies.

Do you think this are reasons I have this... ABDLism?

I've got pretty much the same answer for most theories: maybe. Too many people go through the same or similar things without becoming ABDL for me to believe that anything is really determinate but I'm also very inclined to think that it's our experiences that tip the balance in this. I feel like I was prone or primed for kink and if it wasn't this, it would have been something else. Other people may have a similar predisoposition to whatever degree they describe it. I just don't think that much about the cause. It's here and I'm having fun with it.

I agree with Trevor. If your childhood past is a contributing factor, your mind would have to been making certain connections and associations possibly to some infantile sexual response. I would be more inclined to think that such a past would create some serious psychological problems that would be outside of Infantalism, though linked in some way.

I have found that it can be helpful and liberating to be able to talk about such things and get them out of your subconscious and into your conscious thoughts. I think it can lesson the impacts and help you adjust to things that otherwise could continue to be disturbing. This site has helped me in that way, giving me an instrument to air out my mind and get rid of some destructive clutter.

Thanks guys, yeah, I agree with you. However, I still ponder about such things and I... I never talked about them. I mean, it was embarrassing for me to admit that my parents babied me until such a later age.

I'm having a bit of a hard time believing that a school nurse would be willing to wipe the butt of an older student unless they were disabled... and that the school wouldn't take some kind of issue with that... Anyway...

Of course it's impossible to know why exactly we are the way we are. But I'd say it's still possible your upbringing could have played some role. Sometimes I theorize that my parents' own overprotective (but not babyish) way of raising me helped form the desire within myself for a cushy, secure, baby's life. Honestly the bedwetting, thumbsucking, and baby blanket all sound pretty unremarkable - as in, other kids go through that and don't become ab/dl - but the crib and baby bottle are erring a bit on the unusual side.

KimbaStarshine said:
I'm having a bit of a hard time believing that a school nurse would be willing to wipe the butt of an older student unless they were disabled... and that the school wouldn't take some kind of issue with that... Anyway...

Of course it's impossible to know why exactly we are the way we are. But I'd say it's still possible your upbringing could have played some role. Sometimes I theorize that my parents' own overprotective (but not babyish) way of raising me helped form the desire within myself for a cushy, secure, baby's life. Honestly the bedwetting, thumbsucking, and baby blanket all sound pretty unremarkable - as in, other kids go through that and don't become ab/dl - but the crib and baby bottle are erring a bit on the unusual side.

Yeah, I know, but it still make me wonder. Oh and the nurse, it was just one time. I REFUSED to use the toilet in school because of the fact that I didn't know how to wipe.

The worst thing was how they took my bottle! They told me Santa took it and from one night to the other, I was bottleless!

kik91 said:
Yeah, I know, but it still make me wonder. Oh and the nurse, it was just one time. I REFUSED to use the toilet in school because of the fact that I didn't know how to wipe.

The worst thing was how they took my bottle! They told me Santa took it and from one night to the other, I was bottleless!

My mom once told me she knew a girl who slept in a crib until she was 10. My mom's niece was the same age as the girl and she told her to tease her about it. Maybe she grew up to be ab...

I would say almost definitely yes.

From what ive read, it seems at a very young age we develop these needs, fetishes etc.. Maybe through one single incident or a number of events.
I would suggest one single incident can cause it, kind of like an error in the brain that for whatever reason makes something sexual and it doesnt seem like something you can ever get rid of.
I would actually try hypnotherapy or anything like that to get rid of it if i had the money.

I was spoilt somewhat. And i remember having a dummy (pacifier) bought for me when i thought i was too old.
I asked my mum who it was for, and she said its for you.
I was probably 3, possibly 4 but i was always smart so i remember thinking how ridiculous me having one was.
It could have been that very moment because pacifiers was my main obsession growing up as well as other things to do with abdl.
There was also another incident, again i think 3 years old, at playschool (pre nursery) where it was a teachers birthday, and the other teachers sang happy birthday picked her up and put her in this water tank that had things to play with in.
That aroused me also.

I think it is more sexual for me than a lot of people on here it seems and quite honestly it has ruined my sex life.

Welcome to an ages-old debate on human sexuality: Did my parents do this? :lol:

At the very least, you can take solace in the fact that there are others who, although they did not experience exactly the same situation as yours, they can point to more than a few things that their parents did/still do that, with a bit of clarifying details, can be reasonably shown as a "good reason" why you might be an ABDL.

Sadly, though, it's neither here nor there; doesn't change anything just because you've got someone to blame. You now enjoy being an ABDL, right?

Just out of curiousity, how many of you are only children, or the youngest, wherein you were almost an only child?

Trisy said:
Welcome to an ages-old debate on human sexuality: Did my parents do this? :lol:

At the very least, you can take solace in the fact that there are others who, although they did not experience exactly the same situation as yours, they can point to more than a few things that their parents did/still do that, with a bit of clarifying details, can be reasonably shown as a "good reason" why you might be an ABDL.

Sadly, though, it's neither here nor there; doesn't change anything just because you've got someone to blame. You now enjoy being an ABDL, right?

Enjoy it? I love it!! I wouldn't change for anything. I love being a little boy!

kik91 said:
Enjoy it? I love it!! I wouldn't change for anything. I love being a little boy!

Finally! Some positivity!

Trisy said:
Finally! Some positivity!

I wasn't saying I hated being ABDL, I was just pointing reasons why I think I am. To me, it's more a lifestyle than a sexual/fetish thing :)

Trisy said:
Just out of curiousity, how many of you are only children, or the youngest, wherein you were almost an only child?

Technically not an only child, but my half brother is almost 12 years older than me. Combine that with the fact that he moved out when I was about seven, so I was pretty much an only child anyway.

kik91 said:

Yea me to.

So I am a little as we call it. Did my parents have a role to play in this. I don't know my dad was killed in a car crash when i was 11. And my mum help me alot with my learning disability.

I would no idea how she would take my lifestyle choice now. But I am happy being me.

I don't think it really matters how you got to be as you are now. long as you're happy being who you are.

It definitely sounds like that could be a contributing factor having one become an ABDL, though from hearing the experiences of other ABDLs, there doesn't seem to be a common narrative as to how they grew up nor do they have common triggers that could lead to one being an ABDL. For instance, I have a pretty good hypothesis as to why I wound up as an ABDL, and while there are some ABDLs with very similar journeys to mine, I've also heard of plenty of ABDLs who wound up with the complete opposite experience as me, and yet, they too wound up as ABDLs. For me at least, the "Why am I an ABDL?" question has never been productive as it always was something I asked myself out of shame, and the hypothesis only furthered that guilt that I see in ABDLs too often. Once I felt comfortable being an ABDL, I pretty much abandoned the question as it never helped me and served no productive purpose as it doesn't matter why I'm an ABDL. I just am and learned to like it. I'm not sure of your reason for asking the question, but I am happy that you enjoy being an ABDL. :smile1:

I´d ask you kik91, you´ve some brother/sister ? I can't say "why I'm into this," butI'm sure that I came with that probably because mre than one reason.

As with the OP, I think being 'babied' somewhat as a child might have increased my likelihood of enjoying ABDL, but I doubt it's the only motivating factor.

I was born with a hereditary muscular condition, which means that my mobility was never as good as that of other kids, growing up. I also had difficulty bending at all, due to the impact of the condition on my spine, so I needed adult help with things like getting dressed at a later age than was typical.

Because of that, and the fact I'm naturally quite sensitive, I always felt happier in the role of being my parents' 'little boy' than most of my friends did. And whilst my Mum and Dad were very loving and kind, my condition meant they were always overprotective of me.

But I don't buy into the idea that if I'd had a totally 'normal'* childhood (*for want of a better word), that my identities and desires would be entirely vanilla. Personally, I find ABDL fun, relaxing and comforting primarily because it's an escape from my 9-5 responsibilities.

I think ABDL would appeal to me even if I'd been through a totally typical path of childhood development. I have sexual kinks (and other personal quirks) which have no correlation with my youthful experiences, and are definitely no more mainstream than sucking on a paci or wearing a babyish onesie.

What I'm saying is that I don't think ABDL desires appear just from a single box being ticked. There are as many different reasons that people enjoy ABDLs as there are Littles and regular wearers. Being a 'baby' for too long (in your view) may be a factor, but it's perfectly plausible that you could have become interested in ABDL without those experiences.

There are a couple of things I think contributed to my AB/DLism.

1. I was in diapers for a long time, up to the first year of primary school (inclusive).

2. My mother left at a young age. The 'loss of mother' theory for AB/DLism has seemed pretty convincing so far.

3. I stopped sucking my thumb as a kid, but I never stopped sucking the rest of my hand. Wondering if that's simply a variant of thumbsucking to cope with not being able to suck my thumb.

I admit that my own Mom treated me like a baby, long after I was a baby.
I will not go into details, but it might explain why I am an Adult Baby.

That's pretty much.me, minus the crub bottles and wipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back