Rearz vs ABU

dlboi23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wanted to maybe try a new diaper and have tried Rearz Safari and thought they were great especially for messing. I was thinking about trying ABU diapers. How do they compare?

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Having bought both, I still prefer ABU diapers. Not to say that the safari ones are bad, I might get a full case, it is mostly that I like how the ABU ones fit on me. That and I guess ABU has more print options that I like. Capacity wise, I think safari might be better, but PeekABU's really last on those 16 hours drives. With diapers I think it more that you have to try them out to see on your own how you like them as others opinions differ and the situation in regards to capacity, cuteness, fit, etc also differ as well between people.
I would go with a sample pack to see if you like ABU diapers.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like the cuteness of ABU diapers, but they all lack in terms of capacity (except the Lil Kings and AGZ). If they really improved the Cushies & SDKs and make them hold 7,000 ml, they'd sell way more.

Reactions: dlboi23

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Antientmariner said:
I like the cuteness of ABU diapers, but they all lack in terms of capacity (except the Lil Kings and AGZ). If they really improved the Cushies & SDKs and make them hold 7,000 ml, they'd sell way more.
See I’m in the camp where I wear diapers daily and I hate having to spend extra money for absorbency I don’t need. I’m glad abu has lower absorbency options so I can spend just a little bit less than I would if I had to pay for 7000ml absorbency like with tykables.

I hate feeling like I have to stay in a wet diaper longer than I want to because I was forced into paying for high absorbency and don’t want to waste a still good nappy.

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think both brands are highly absorbent if that matters to you (not for me). Then comes price: I’d hazard to guess they’re within a few cents of each other.
Fit and shape is the biggest differentiator for me. Rearz are wider in the crotch and generally larger for their respective size. For me, the dimensions of ABU are better and their plastic is a bit more textured. It all boils down to what’s important to you.