Rearz Training Pants vs Baby Pants?

I decided to go ahead and buy another pair of Baby Pants almost a big kid training pants and a pair of My first training pants. I placed the order yesterday (Sunday) afternoon and already today I got an email that they shipped. This is much improved over last time. I hope the mail is not slow.

Reactions: Midwest82
My Baby Pants came in. I really like the My First Training Pants. They are comfy, but discrete enough to wear underwear most pants or shorts. They are twice as thick as the Almost a Big Kid training pants and about half as thick as Rearz training pants. I love Rearz for nighttime.

Below is a comparison of thickness from top to bottom: Baby Pants - Almost a Big Kid, Baby Pants- My First Training Pants, Rearz training pants, Super Undies - daytime and Super Undies - nighttime.
1594923228794.jpeg

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
Have you washed them yet? They still look quite flat.

Cottontail said:
I'm also curious about how these'd fluff up...I'm looking for something that I can wear out for work...

Cottontail said:
The Baby Pants, no. I do have another pair of Almost a Big Kid training pants, that have been washed a few times. They are in the dirty laundry. I don’t think they fluffy up much. They are pretty thin. The Rearz have been washed several times and I don’t think they changed much. They do get a little softer though.

How would you rate their absorbency levels?

I know they're not gonna be like a full on diaper, of course.

I have never wet them and don’t plan to. I just like to have the padding. So I really can’t say. The Super Undies would probably be the better option as protection.

OmiOMy said:
I'm also curious about how these'd fluff up...I'm looking for something that I can wear out for work...
Mine have been washed dozens of times and are most of an inch thick in the crotch. I've worn them under snug jeans, and they do create a discernible "diaper line" on my butt. If you're inclined toward baggier clothing, though, they'd be pretty much invisible.

RedPandaDL said:
I have never wet them and don’t plan to. I just like to have the padding. So I really can’t say. The Super Undies would probably be the better option as protection.
Well, it's not so much planned... 😅

Just gotta be safe!

Reactions: RedPandaDL
RedPandaDL said:
My Baby Pants came in. I really like the My First Training Pants. They are comfy, but discrete enough to wear underwear most pants or shorts. They are twice as thick as the Almost a Big Kid training pants and about half as thick as Rearz training pants. I love Rearz for nighttime.

Below is a comparison of thickness from top to bottom: Baby Pants - Almost a Big Kid, Baby Pants- My First Training Pants, Rearz training pants, Super Undies - daytime and Super Undies - nighttime.
View attachment 43034
Thank you so much for this visual comparison. It is very helpful.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
RedPandaDL said:
Likewise, I'll wet literally anything but I feel weird about doing it in my training pants. I can't quite explain it, they're just so soft and comfortable...I definitely wear them just for the padding.

Reactions: Sam and RedPandaDL
OmiOMy said:
How would you rate their absorbency levels?

They're pretty thick. Considering how much better cloth wicks, they're probably about on par with or a little below say, a little paws. You'll need plastic pants of course, as they have no waterproof shell. They're not very tall, again similar to LP's shorter cut. They've got very generous waist elastic, but the leg openings are only slightly stretchy.

Rearz are cyte

Back