Rearz silencer pants

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anyone have the rearz silencer pants in size small? I’m wondering what the difference in rise is compared from low rise to high rise. Not sure which one to get. :)

KarmaBaby said:
Does anyone have the rearz silencer pants in size small? I’m wondering what the difference in rise is compared from low rise to high rise. Not sure which one to get. :)

i measure around 14 inches from crotch to rise. I can say that the leg openings are pretty tight on me. I was paying more attention to the waist/hips measurement which was good on me, however what got me was the leg openings. The leg openings on me are maxed out from the measurements on their site. My thighs are 22 inches in circumference and the give diameter measurement.

daddyb said:
i measure around 14 inches from crotch to rise. I can say that the leg openings are pretty tight on me. I was paying more attention to the waist/hips measurement which was good on me, however what got me was the leg openings. The leg openings on me are maxed out from the measurements on their site. My thighs are 22 inches in circumference and the give diameter measurement.

Thank you! Is that the regular or low rise one? My thighs are 20-21” .... I have a baby pants small plastic pants which is 28-32” hips/waist and the legs have an inch or two gap on me. It’s hard finding the right fit.

KarmaBaby (great name btw),

I have a lot of plastic pants and the best leg fit I have is from my Taffeta ppants. I wear a small size pant and the standard leg openings are just barely snug but with the Taffeta they actually fit nice and tight. I wear cloth diapers and these cover them up just right. My measurement from Crotch to rise is 16". These pants are nice and light so they feel great in warmer weather. I have not had a leak with them either. Here is a link;

Also, you can buy them from Babykins, out of Canada. They have different colors available, CTDC only has white.

Best wishes

I’m too scared to Order again from babykins .... I had a cloth diaper from there and onesie and they are HUGE!! They never fit me in small until I gained 40 pounds and evne then the onesie was still to big (and I had a special order xsmall one). I’m 25” waist, 30.5” hips and 20” thighs At 88 pounds. Even rearz Im not sure if I would be xsmall or small. Small low rise fits my measurements but regular im right on the line between the two (plus not having rise and thigh measurements makes it very difficult). I’m looking to cover up goodnights/small molicares so don’t want too puffy.

was the rearz one you have a low rise or regular? That would help me decide since that rise is prefect.

I now see from your profile that you are from Canada. It sounds like you are a "youth" size, rather than an "adult" size. Here is another link for Kins, for youth plastic pants. You'll have to read the sizing chart closely and see where you fit. This is the troublesome part, finding products that fit. It is absolutely "trial and error". I have several pairs that were not the right size and unfortunately they are usually not returnable. Remember, you can always phone them and ask questions.

I cannot answer your question because I do not have any Rearz pants. You should search their website for "youth" products and see if something works. These are about the only 2 places I know in Canada. Maybe also B4NS.com.

Best o luck. Let us know if you find something...it might help others here.

KarmaBaby said:
I’m too scared to Order again from babykins .... I had a cloth diaper from there and onesie and they are HUGE!! They never fit me in small until I gained 40 pounds and evne then the onesie was still to big (and I had a special order xsmall one). I’m 25” waist, 30.5” hips and 20” thighs At 88 pounds. Even rearz Im not sure if I would be xsmall or small. Small low rise fits my measurements but regular im right on the line between the two (plus not having rise and thigh measurements makes it very difficult). I’m looking to cover up goodnights/small molicares so don’t want too puffy.

was the rearz one you have a low rise or regular? That would help me decide since that rise is prefect.
Like ABbilly said, you might want to stick with kid’s sizes (according to the dimensions up you gave us)

Reactions: ABbilly
KarmaBaby said:
Thank you! Is that the regular or low rise one? My thighs are 20-21” .... I have a baby pants small plastic pants which is 28-32” hips/waist and the legs have an inch or two gap on me. It’s hard finding the right fit.
These are the regular rise. I agree with you, it is hard to find a good fitting pant. I found that different brands advertise their sizes differently. I found that after washing and wearing the baby pants “relax” a little bit but for the most part. For you I might go with a medium due to your legs being so close to the max opening. It will be more comfortable. Also your waist will measure a bit larger when diapered, more so with cloth. I haven’t tried their low rise but I did go back to order some medium Christy pants that fit wonderfully for me. Gud luck with your search! I’ll answer anything else you might question about them and my experience.

Reactions: KarmaBaby3
daddyb said:
These are the regular rise. I agree with you, it is hard to find a good fitting pant. I found that different brands advertise their sizes differently. I found that after washing and wearing the baby pants “relax” a little bit but for the most part. For you I might go with a medium due to your legs being so close to the max opening. It will be more comfortable. Also your waist will measure a bit larger when diapered, more so with cloth. I haven’t tried their low rise but I did go back to order some medium Christy pants that fit wonderfully for me. Gud luck with your search! I’ll answer anything else you might question about them and my experience. You could try a small in their less expensive Christy pant and see how the fit is, as they are pretty similar in fit to the silence (but the silence is a better quality by miles)

I am a 33" inch waist and 23" thigh circumference. My Gary Active Wear medium PULs fit me great along with my medium training underwear. An M4 fits well also (taping experience / trial / error a big plus). However, even manufacturers that list medium and nearly exact dimensions may be significantly different.

This is one reason I would like to see a sight here on ADISC that accepts male / female models that display members themselves wearing undergarments and listing sizes so we can get that extra information to make a best purchase.

With pul, urethane, rubber and plastic pants the leg size is everything. No matter what the rise is there are some products that the leg sizes make you order 2 sizes up. Someone pointed out kins ... their nylon taffeta stuff the legs are so tight you have to go up a size or two even and with their rubber pants you can fit perfect in 3 or 4 sizes somehow and all can actually fit right.

Back