SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Rearz should do an abdl diaper based on their incontrol active air cloth backed hook and loop diapers as a cheap lower capacity alternative to ABU alphagatorz/lil kingz, having 20 abdl diapers per pack vs 12 at a really cheap price would be awesome. They already have the barnyards which are based on incontrol elite hybrids. I know rearz reps are on the site so if someone could ping them in this thread for the idea. As for the theme i think they should use a bear similar to pooh bear like a teddy bear theme with bees and honey and the bees fade when wet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81, PrettyLilPrincess, BabyLink9 and 2 others

SmolGremlin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
SuzakuAkatori said:
Rearz should do an abdl diaper based on their incontrol active air cloth backed hook and loop diapers as a cheap lower capacity alternative to ABU alphagatorz/lil kingz, having 20 abdl diapers per pack vs 12 at a really cheap price would be awesome. They already have the barnyards which are based on incontrol elite hybrids. I know rearz reps are on the site so if someone could ping them in this thread for the idea. As for the theme i think they should use a bear similar to pooh bear like a teddy bear theme with bees and honey and the bees fade when wet.
Awwwie I love the pooh bear idea 🥺💕

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Would love to see it! More options!

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I’m all for this!!
Personally, I would rather have a more generalized abdl print (something to the effect of littleforbig nursery blue/pink or tykables waddlers, for instance), but that’s just my opinion!! It’s a cute idea!
@InControlRobert @RearzJacob , how feasible would something like this be, hypothetically?

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
PrettyLilPrincess said:
I’m all for this!!
Personally, I would rather have a more generalized abdl print (something to the effect of littleforbig nursery blue/pink or tykables waddlers, for instance), but that’s just my opinion!! It’s a cute idea!
@InControlRobert @RearzJacob , how feasible would something like this be, hypothetically?
Yeah i hate how many cloth backed diapers dont have landing zones or if they do its adhesive tapes and not hook and loop. Incontrol active air have similar capacity to a lil bella as an 8 hour diaper and therefore would be perfect as a daytime playtime abdl diaper base due to its cloth backing and moderate capacity combined with hook and loop landing zone.

Last edited:

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
SuzakuAkatori said:
Yeah i hate how many cloth backed diapers dont have landing zones or if they do its adhesive tapes and not hook and loop. Incontrol active air have similar capacity to a lil bella as an 8 hour diaper and therefore would be perfect as a daytime playtime abdl diaper base due to its cloth backing and moderate capacity combined with hook and loop landing zone.
Oh? I only know of two CB diapers that have the adhesive tapes, those being Preschool from ABU and Playdayz from NRU. I wish there were really any brands that have this, since the two I mentioned are discontinued. Which brands have you seen? Do tell, I’m very curious.

Last edited:

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
So ABU preschools were one and them being put in the vault means a low cost medium capacity 4 tape abdl cloth backed diaper is virtually nonexistent on the market right now.
PrettyLilPrincess said:
Oh? I only know of two CB diapers that have the adhesive tapes, those being Preschool from ABU and Playdayz from NRU. I wish there were really any brands that have this, since the two I mentioned are discontinued. Which brands have you seen? Do tell, I’m very curious.

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca & PacifierAddict.com
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
SuzakuAkatori said:
Thank you for the suggestion. At the current time, we do not plan on releasing any cloth-backed disposables.