Status
Not open for further replies.

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Hey guys, I'm thinking of trying safari diapers but they are so expensive I just want to jump right into getting a case. I'm either a medium or a large, for abena and dry 24/7 I'm a medium. With safari should I go with a large and hope they aren't toooo big or risk a medium and hope they aren't too tight? Thanks

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I just checked and couldn't figure out if they charge shipping on a sample diaper. $4 isn't bad I guess ok for one safari diaper but if they then charge shipping also then forget it, I have seen sample packs of 2 on eBay for like $14 and free ship

yoshiDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you can fit in medium abenas and dry 24/7s you should be able to fit in a medium safari. I would definitely recommend a sample pack to make sure but I found the sizing to be close to abu diapers. I'm usually somewhere in between and I found the larges where a bit big for me personally.

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Thanks yoshi, yeah the dry 24/7 mediums are big on me but fit well, the abenas are perfect on me. I do have a bit of a tummy as I and 5'4 and 230lbs so the difference for me is if I pull over my tummy or keep it under , in which case i tape on tighter. I think what I'll need to do is do a sample of m and L and figure out which works bes.

Status
Not open for further replies.