Rearz Onesie

Edoh27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, I've already asked this question a few weeks ago in the DL thread, but didn't got any answer ... I hope it's okay for me to ask it again here.

So, long story short, I'd like to ear about your experiences with Rear's Onesie sizing. I'd like to have a skin-tight onesie, but, being very thin, to not say skinny, it's quite a hassle. I already have a 4careS in XS size, that I even shrinked with a hot wash and a dryier. The thing got tight, but, being 100% coton it's not sticking to the skin, and it doesn't mold the body. I wonder if Rearz Onesie in S, which is about the same measurement as the 4care XS but with 5 % spandex would make a difference ?
More broadly, what do you guys think about them and their fitting ? Are they smaller than the average, more skin-tight, snug and all ?

And finally, one more question more or less related to the topic : with this kind of onesie that'd pull up the diaper quite a bit, is there more risk of diaper rash, specially for long wearing, or is it alright ?

Thanks for your time and your answers !

I have no experience with that brand of onesie, but I have a Tykables onesie and a romper, and both fit very snuggly.

Reactions: Edoh27
I have two of their onesies and two pairs of footie PJ's and they seem to be true to size i.e. I'm an XL in just about everything and Rearz XL fits me
fine. They're not snug like Onsies Downunder are, fit more like a regular t-shirt. Hope this helps

Reactions: Edoh27
Thank you for both of your answers ! It indeed helps !

Maybe you can try the onesies from Adjustforyou.nl. It is a company located in The Netherlands. Look in the section Romper (Dutch for onesie). The shop owner is really kind. You can email her with questions.
These Onesies are tight fitting. And very comfortable. I wear these day and night. The sizes start at XXS. They are extremely good quality. Some of these I have for years now. Hardly any wear and tear yet.

Reactions: Curiositykilledthecat
Onesies Down Under are the only onesies that are form-fitting for me. I'm 5 foot 6 inches with a ~28-inch waist for reference. The size small fits perfectly. Rearz and ABU onesies are like I'm wearing a potato sack :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KrankyPants and Edoh27
I miss the fact rearz no longer has a retail space as you use to be able to try on a sample onesie, as I went there for one and ended up buying 8 as they were on sale. When I was looking for new onesies (Tykables) I ordered one large one XL to see what one fitted me the best I then placed multiple orders over the year now knowing my correct fit. Both sizes fit me but the xl is a bit more comfortable as its not as tight and does the job to hide my diaper and ai have room incase they shrink a bit 😃

its a bit of an expense but buying a couple in the sizes you think will fit the best is a good way to get the right fit and hopefully both fit to the point you can ware either one and order more of your correct size.

Last edited:
For me - about 6' and maybe 170 lbs - my usual shirt size is medium, but I order the large Rearz onesies and they're still pretty snug on me. Not uncomfortably so, but it definitely hugs my figure more than even a regular medium t-shirt would.

Not sure how much that information may help, but hopefully it gives you some idea. It's always best to check the measurements, but I find that ordering a size up is usually the norm. Rearz seems to run a little tighter than other onesies I've bought, though.

Max12341234 said:
Maybe you can try the onesies from Adjustforyou.nl. It is a company located in The Netherlands. Look in the section Romper (Dutch for onesie). The shop owner is really kind. You can email her with questions.
These Onesies are tight fitting. And very comfortable. I wear these day and night. The sizes start at XXS. They are extremely good quality. Some of these I have for years now. Hardly any wear and tear yet.
Never heard of it, but I'll definitely look it up, thanks !

Back