Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peeps,

So very grateful to Littles Down Under for bringing these to Australia and dispatching them so quickly.

I have been trying them in Medium for the last 3 days and found they are a very absorbent diaper, look great and crinkle nicely.

No negatives toward these but I can't get a great fit around my legs and I find the leak guards to be very stiff.

I have tried making them very tight to try and seal around my legs (which hasn't totally worked) but that also made the hard leak guards chafe and even had a tape pop and then refuse to fully seal back up.

Fit is of course subjective, I find for example the Molicare range to have the complete opposite set of fit issues for me with leg openings on the mediums just a tad too narrow but the large are way too big all over.

Anyone lucky enough to find these are perfect for you?

I don't really expect a good leakproof fit from any two-tape diaper. Those only work for me because I use them only when laying on my back, and they have good wicking and high capacity.

If you like the overall diaper but want a better fit, try their Vintage. They are identical to little squirts except they have four tapes. (and a completely different shell art)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back