Rearz is at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rearz just lost my business ... not that the owners will lie awake worrying.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Ereid2k19 said:
I feel like it's more of a response to the virus with some tips to stay safe, with the adult diapers comment thrown in because those following rearz and seeing the post are likely to be those who wear, so it's a way to connect to them(their main audience) as well. It could also be a way of normalizing it for those who may be uncomfortable with wearing, by deeming it as a sickness prevention. It doesn't really have the vibe of a marketing scheme, but if it is it's a poor one and morally wrong. Still, looks like it had the opposite effect intended for their PR.
I think people may be misreading the situation, I still like rearz and their cute and high quality diapers, maybe not as much as crinklz, NorthShore or LittleForBig but in my opinion I think their diapers are higher quality than ABU's and other brands I've forgotten.
its still bad taste and that's why we're unimpressed regardless of the audience in question. its a money grab scheme trying to convince people to buy their product

Reactions: LilxFawn
*Considers synonyms: opportunist, shyster, shark, weasel, hyena, Ferengi, Stanley Zbornak...* ;)

Reactions: ElPulpo
so weird

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Leaf12 said:
its only rearz trying to make money off something that isn't funny

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
That's a yikes from me chief

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LilxFawn and CookieMonstah
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back