Rearz gave their Safari diapers a huge upgrade

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They used to hold 5,000 ml, now they're at 8,500. They look the same, just more capacity. Also the name is different. Now they're called Mega Safari. I already ordered a pack.326447073_1107641759918250_6770532857544202705_n.jpg326263489_498229665827855_5848515964429930820_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Bambibutt, Hemix and 11 others

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Going to have to re-try them now lol

BabyLouise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
They look amazing. Want!!

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just ordered some this weekend. Should actually be here today. I will test one tomorrow with there overnight booster.

Reactions: Spiro910

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I see that they're inspire Plus is now mega inspire Plus. It has the same rating as the new mega Safari. So it's probably an all white version of the mega Safari

Reactions: Davvyboy and guest

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
that's awesome! gonna order them ASAP 🥰

Swest001

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I enjoy their critter caboose for its absorbency but the issue I have with them is that it'd be difficult to hide your diaper bulge in public if you are wearing those mega capacity diapers

Reactions: TigerDL, Davvyboy, Bambibutt and 2 others

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
yeah, I’m gonna have to get my paws on some of these. It just sucks that these come out now that I have a good stash of like 15 packs of regular Safari. And I bought critter caboose simply because of the extra capacity. It might be a while before I end up restocking with mega safari, but I definitely will at some point. I would hope for the mega version, though that they improved the leaf guards and also the tapes because I think if you’re going to make a diaper hold more than you need to improve those things as well. But I will still definitely get some in the future.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Jonnythepony

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
nikthewerelion said:
yeah, I’m gonna have to get my paws on some of these. It just sucks that these come out now that I have a good stash of like 15 packs of regular Safari. And I bought critter caboose simply because of the extra capacity. It might be a while before I end up restocking with mega safari, but I definitely will at some point. I would hope for the mega version, though that they improved the leaf guards and also the tapes because I think if you’re going to make a diaper hold more than you need to improve those things as well. But I will still definitely get some in the future.
What would the mega version be? is 8500 ml not enough for you?😆

Reactions: Davvyboy

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
The mega version is the 8500 mL diapers, the regular version does not hold anywhere near that. The critical booths diapers are even better than the safaris because they held 7500 but now that there’s a mega safaris those are even better than the critical booths. I noticed that after wearing the critter caboose overnight versus something like the regular Safari, the caboose diapers hold up better because there’s more padding in the back, so if you’re laying down and using the diaper and all the wetness flows to the backside of the diaper, you’re less likely to leak overnight or in the morning. So I’m glad that they finally made a mega version of the Safari diapers which were always my favorite anyways.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
nikthewerelion said:
The mega version is the 8500 mL diapers, the regular version does not hold anywhere near that. The critical booths diapers are even better than the safaris because they held 7500 but now that there’s a mega safaris those are even better than the critical booths. I noticed that after wearing the critter caboose overnight versus something like the regular Safari, the caboose diapers hold up better because there’s more padding in the back, so if you’re laying down and using the diaper and all the wetness flows to the backside of the diaper, you’re less likely to leak overnight or in the morning. So I’m glad that they finally made a mega version of the Safari diapers which were always my favorite anyways.
I love everything Rearz makes (PE diapers wise) and the Safaris were no different. I don't think I've bought a pack of those for 5 years. I have included a few in my Wearingclouds order almost every time, but didn't care for the measly 5,000ml capacity. I misread what you said about the mega version I just noticed. I haven't received my order yet, so I can't post any pictures, but when I do, there'll be pics coming up.

Reactions: Davvyboy and AndyPandy

BabyLouise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Swest001 said:
I enjoy their critter caboose for its absorbency but the issue I have with them is that it'd be difficult to hide your diaper bulge in public if you are wearing those mega capacity diapers
For me that’s one of the exciting things about these. Must give you a real waddle and means a whole day without change.

Last edited:

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BabyLouise said:
For me that’s one of the exciting things about these. Must give you a real waddle and means a whole day without change.
yes, and TBH, it's not that hard to hide an NRU under your pants and they have the same capacity. There may be some crinkles, but not a bulging outline of a diaper, unless you're wearing really tight pants. I can make mine last for 24 hours.

Reactions: BabyLouise and Davvyboy

Blue2006

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone received and tried these yet? Just curious before I order some.

Reactions: AndyPandy and RestrainU4Me

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I noticed this on the Rearz website and ordered some myself! I e-mailed them first to make sure it wasn't a typo lol. I asked if the fit and feel was the same and they said only the capacity has changed. Safari was always my favorite, but since they came out with Alpaca and Critter Caboose the thicker diapers have me spoiled. I was wishing for a thicker Safari and now they have it! Should have a full case of them by Monday :).

Reactions: TigerDL and Davvyboy

Bambibutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Yay they made them even better, defs gonna have to get some ☺️

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just got my case of these today! I was worried about them being changed as Safari was always my favorite. The diapers look identical side by side, and they have the same fit and feel when dry. However they absorb rapidly and swell more than the original Safari. They really keep your skin dry. I am wearing my first one right now. I had three medium wettings so far and I am really starting to waddle! With the increased capacity you should be able to get much longer out of these, and they feel great! They should perform even better than the original overnight. Rearz took my favorite diaper and made it even better!

Reactions: wetaccident, TigerDL, Davvyboy and 3 others

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thought I'd give an update on these. They basically have the same feel as the old Safari but with about the same capacity as Critter Caboose. They swell a lot! I fell asleep with one on and ended up wearing it for about 12 hours. It swelled a lot more than the older version but I'm sure it could have held much more! At this point the diaper was starting to get tight around my upper thighs and chafe a little. I could have loosened the tapes but I just changed into a fresh diaper for the day. The tapes held fine, they absorbed quickly with no leaks, and my skin stayed dry. Overall they perform great! If you like the look and feel of a Safari but want much more capacity then this is the diaper for you! With the added swelling they're probably not discreet enough for daytime use but the original ones weren't overly discreet either, so that's not really a negative. I'd just wear a thinner diaper during the day.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Antientmariner, Davvyboy and 2 others

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pantyman said:
I see that they're inspire Plus is now mega inspire Plus. It has the same rating as the new mega Safari. So it's probably an all white version of the mega Safari
Sounds excellent!

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Davvyboy said:
Sounds excellent!
How did I miss that on the website?? Oh well, too late.