Rearz Footed Jammies Fit

EaglesFan300

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey! I was looking to purchase some Rearz Footed Jammies, and the chart included on the store page is pretty straight-forward. However, I just wanted to check if anyone owns one of these footed jammies, and if so, how true to the size chart are they?

I think I know what size I should order based on my body dimensions - I just don't want to make a mistake with it if the sizing is bigger/smaller than what is expected. The limiting factor is my chest circumference (around 39"-40"), which makes me think that I should go with an XL. Though, if the L has some decent stretch, I could see that possibly working.

Any information would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
If i remember correctly, the size chart runs maybe a half size too small. I couldn't wear the pair I bought for a while until I lost weight

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
FWIW, I'm 5 foot 11 inches, 195 lbs with a 48 inch chest and 34 inch waist. XL fits me fine, L is a little too snug in the shoulders and chest

Jay1965

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Good to know as I am now focusing on buying some jammies (have enough onesies for now.
Any suggestions on my size:
I’m 6 feet, 1 inch, 36 inch chest and waist and weigh 132 lbs?

EaglesFan300

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Good to know as I am now focusing on buying some jammies (have enough onesies for now.
Any suggestions on my size:
I’m 6 feet, 1 inch, 36 inch chest and waist and weigh 132 lbs?
Sounds like a Large would work for you in terms of the chest measurement, but in terms of height, maybe an XL would be better?

I just ordered a set of XL Jammies, so once it comes in, I will give an update. Stay tuned - thanks for the advice everyone!

Last edited:

EaglesFan300

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Just received the XL Jammies from Rearz and my initial reaction is that they are pretty comfy, but very baggy. I think that the sizing might a bit more on the larger side. For reference, my chest circumference is about 39"-40" inches, my waist circumference is about 34", and I am roughly 6' tall.

These size Jammies still work! Though, I might want to try a snugger size Large down the road.

Last edited:

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just received the XL Jammies from Rearz and my initial reaction is that they are pretty comfy, but very baggy. I think that the sizing might a bit more on the larger side. For reference, my chest circumference is about 39"-40" inches, my waist circumference is about 34", and I am roughly 6' tall.

These size Jammies still work! Though, I might want to try a snugger size Large down the road.
After I washed mine I ran them through the dryer and they shrunk just the right amount to be comfortable and just snug enough.

DiaperGuy08

chronic bedwetter in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I just ordered one of the Rearz footed sleepers on the weekend. Cant wait for it to arrive to try it out!

EaglesFan300

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Setting was on "high" and time was 1 hour. The PJ's weren't alone, there was about 8 or 9 towels in there too, I wouldn't do this to the PJ's alone
Got it. I will give that a whirl then. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

DOT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Im 6ft, 150 lbs, 38" chest bust, 38" hips, 29" waist, size 10 male shoe size.
Measurements are over a diaper and I love the fit of my medium size Rearz footed jammies.
Long enough for my long arms and torso.
I like a more snug fit compared to relaxed/loose.
I have not washed and dried, but I usually hand wash this type of stuff.
Fabric is thin, breathable, and stretchy.
SKU Jammies-LM-M

Attachments

• IMG_3234.JPG
    IMG_3234.JPG
    347.5 KB · Views: 18

Arkady

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Do anyone's heels overlap the foot seam? Is that normal or not? I'm worried the seam will wear out from stepping on it. My feet are well within the measurement.

I found the fit with these to be either too snug or too loose.

EaglesFan300

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
You're welcome!
Thanks for the advice again! I washed/dried the Jammies on high, and they shrunk a little bit. They are still pretty baggy, but I kind of like the extra room!

Considering how stretchy these are, I probably should've gone with a Large. Oh well!

Last edited: