Infinitas

Commador
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so, i was kinda made to get these by a cg x3, i'm curious how are they?

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks and Josephine
The felicity pull on diaper appears to me like a very cheaply made pull up, really hope that’s not the case.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
I really like them. They aren't as good as a diaper with tabs but they are pretty good pull-ups.
Tena is better but they're not as pretty as the Felicity pull-ups.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Angelapinks and PaddedRita
well the idea is to wear them in situations where being padded normally is kind of difficult or not discrete enuff, its not supposed to replace the diapers which i already have o:

Reactions: Angelapinks and Josephine
I used them a few times and really like the ruffles to them and thought for my purposes worked well.

Reactions: Josephine
I LOVE my Felicity pull-ups! They keep me feeling dry and have wetness indicator! When I’m in big girl mode but still want something, they are my go to. Plus they’re super cute!

Reactions: Josephine, Angelapinks and PaddedRita
They don't meet my wetting needs ! I do really like the cute pink hearts and butterfly on them !

Reactions: Josephine, PrettyGirl76, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I've never worn them, but I want to so bad. They're pull-ups, so definitely not going to hold as much as I'm used to, but that's okay because they're too cute!

I like them for days i just like to feel a little padding between my legs. Tend to leak on a full out flood but on the other hand they hold quite a bit for a pull up. Slow or small amounts of pee at a time works good for them.

Infinitas said:
so, i was kinda made to get these by a cg x3, i'm curious how are they?
Not great… they don’t stay up like a tapped on diaper and so if you let go of too much they leak quite easil. I have some and never use them as i don’t feel i can trust them.

I got the samples and I don't like them at all. I can see why some people would really like them though!

I like wearing Rearz Felicity! I love the way they look!

Reactions: Josephine and Infinitas
PichuCubJacob said:
I like wearing Rearz Felicity! I love the way they look!
how they work for ya? :)

Reactions: PichuCubJacob
Reactions: Josephine and Infinitas
PichuCubJacob said:
Pretty good!
in my experience so far, gotta be careful otherwise leakies x-x

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed and PichuCubJacob
Id love to see a plastic diapers with the Felicity prints on them.

Reactions: Josephine and Jorelaxed
I like them, but not if I may need to flood them. They can absorb a whole lot of small squirts of pee, but if you tend to flood your diaper, they will leak, due to the lack of side-walls. But they feel a little bulky and awesome under my boy clothes, when I'm worried about "leaking a little".

Reactions: Dldlns2
Back