Rearz Dino diaper.

The complaint I keep seeing is that some think he should get a portion of the profits. Unfortunately, that's not how it works. I've had this issue with potential models in the past. They think that since they are going to be in videos, they should get royalties. My issue with that is I spend about 90 hours a week working on my site - editing, coding, promoting, fighting piracy, shooting, etc. They work for 8 hours and feel like that entitles them to 10%.

Same seems to apply to the Rearz situation. The artist spent a specific amount of time on designs. In my experience with artists, that could vary from one to several hours. Meanwhile, Rearz is spending countless hours on all of the things that go into manufacturing adult diapers. They put up all the money and take all the risk. When the diaper is produced, they have to take orders, fill orders, ship orders, deal with customer service, promotion, etc. Overhead is also a killer; storage, shipping, utilities, employees...

You get the idea. Why would someone that worked for a couple days be entitled to profit sharing of a project that requires constant attention? If he was given profit sharing, would he also be liable if the diaper wasn't profitable? Diapers take up a lot of room and warehouse space isn't cheap. If they don't sell fast enough, Rearz can find themselves operating at a net loss. Would the artist then be liable for his share of any losses?

Sorry for the rant. I'm just tired of people expecting utopian results without understanding all the intricacies involved.

Reactions: binkyb
Antientmariner said:
4 cases in a month?? All for you? I've never bought more than one pack in a months time! Do you pee like a race horse or what 🤣
well see i had already bought two cases of diapers i really wanted to try that was new ! and then i found out that the black diapers was going for good and was on sale so i made sure to get a few cases before stock was zero! :p i never buy by the pack!

guest said:
well see i had already bought two cases of diapers i really wanted to try that was new ! and then i found out that the black diapers was going for good and was on sale so i made sure to get a few cases before stock was zero! :p i never buy by the pack!

Me neither buying by the pack usually doubles the price on ABDL Diapers

Though I have never had 4 Cases at the same time (maybe 2.5-3 cases and it takes me a while to build up to that)

That was a random binge buy! u usually buy a case at a time , when the last case is almost done i buy another but right now i have started to get random cases much before so now i always got a mix of random bags or diapers :) witch i like cause its more fun vairty

I myself am still a little pissed about the tapes.
The logic of Abu boggles my mind on this one, they choose 4 tapes for the Dino’s and 2 tapes for the horse ones thinking that only small people fit 2 tape and curvy people need 4 tape diapers. So they took a horse diaper geared for women who anatomically have wider hips and dropped 4 tapes to 2 and then took Dino diapers geared for males who anatomically have narrower hips and added 4 tapes instead of 2. Boggles my mind the logic behind that, I truest wish that you could either get the Dino’s in 2 or 4 tape style

Reactions: ABdrew
pampers4U said:
I myself am still a little pissed about the tapes.
The logic of Abu boggles my mind on this one, they choose 4 tapes for the Dino’s and 2 tapes for the horse ones thinking that only small people fit 2 tape and curvy people need 4 tape diapers. So they took a horse diaper geared for women who anatomically have wider hips and dropped 4 tapes to 2 and then took Dino diapers geared for males who anatomically have narrower hips and added 4 tapes instead of 2. Boggles my mind the logic behind that, I truest wish that you could either get the Dino’s in 2 or 4 tape style

Wait! What!? Horse diapers??!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲

KarmaBaby said:
He means bunnies. I’d love horsey diapers though.

And I love how the actual topic got derailed. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies
They're really cute and I might get them, but they're a lot more expensive than Inspire+ and even Safari, and I'm kind of disappointed they aren't scented like Lil' Monsters as then they would've been perfect

KarmaBaby said:
Yeah my bad, I got my diapers all mixed up lol.. tooo many out there

my mommy nanny2abdrew just saw these and said she's going to order me some, she said there super cute. I agree these are so cute. Can't wait to be in them.

Back