Rearz "Coupon Code" needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm trying to order a case of the Safari diapers from Rearz for the first time. Since I'm in the US, shipping is a little expensive. Does anyone have a coupon code for the Safari or First Time orders?

I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Nobody? Bummer.

Some sites use that if a customer has an ordering problem, receives the wrong product, got something defective, etc. Considering the cost to return ship and replacement ship stuff, sometimes its just easier to issue them a credit. Rather than trying to track that per-account, they just create a one-use code and give it to you, to use on your next order. In cases like that, you won't see them posted because they're personal and single-use-only.

Cole this is a much better time to buy Abenas with the two for one sale,you will spend a lot less on many more quality diapers, really unless you had your heart set on Rearz spend less and get more and make the rearz your next order , that is unless you hate Abena's and really want to blow some do,like almost the price of the Abena's case in shipping alone.

In my book free diapers for almost the price of shipping is a easy one, give it some thought!

Thanks for the feedback.

I was only looking for a "sale" or "1st time ordering" code/discount. Not someone's personal credit. Other companies have "try Rearz" or similar discounts for first time orders, that's all I was aiming for.

I like Abena, but not in the same category as Rearz Safari. I hear what your saying about cost per diaper, but it's like comparing apples to oranges.

I just recently got my first order of printed diapers and never thought I'd like the AB side of it (ordered for capacity/thickness), but it really does make me feel good, cute, adorable, etc. Not that I roleplay or have a "mommy" or anything. At least if my wife sees me in one, they don't have that "medical" or "old person" appearance and has a more "fun" connotation.

Thanks for the help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back