Rearz bottle issue

LilSquiggle

Little Lamb
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anyone else have issues with the Rearz bottles and their airflow? Whenever I drink from my bottle it makes a loud sound while trying collect more air, and Rios me from my regression. Anyone know how to fix this??

Reactions: medfet878

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
There is not a good fix for it, the bottle needs to let in air and since the bottle is glass it does not work in the same way as a plastic bottle. I found that if I screw it on right it can get a bit more airflow and thus not make as much noise.

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
My recommendation is, using an Exacto-Knife type knife or implement, cutting the air vents a little larger so its not quite so obnoxious. I have done this with several of mine, as well as slicing the hole in the nipple just a bit larger, because I enjoy a fairly high flow rate.

Bottles you can get that don't have these issues are Playtex Drop-Ins (a favorite of mine for easy cleanup) and the Vent-Aire models. The Drop-Ins are also a favorite because they don't introduce any air, the bags simply deflate.

lilkayden

Genuine Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
LilScapegrace said:
Does anyone else have issues with the Rearz bottles and their airflow? Whenever I drink from my bottle it makes a loud sound while trying collect more air, and Rios me from my regression. Anyone know how to fix this??
Is it a new bottle or an old bottle? If it's brand new make sure the slits in the 3 air vents are not stuck together and also don't over tighten the cap. If it's a brand new bottle, sometimes you need to stretch out these slits in the air vents shown in the pic below, as sometimes they get stuck or the cut resealed. If you have the old nipple with only 1 air vent then I would do what Turfy suggested and make the slit of the nipple bigger.
1671606323586.png

Reactions: tommytemper and medfet878

Arkady

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I always had this problem. I find it very annoying and the teat is not shaped well for adult mouths imo. Someone needs to design a bottle designed for adults that is comfy. I don't feel any of the companies are there yet. Bottles are in a state similar to how adult diapers were before ABU/Tykables/etc.

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca & PacifierAddict.com
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Arkady said:
I always had this problem. I find it very annoying and the teat is not shaped well for adult mouths imo. Someone needs to design a bottle designed for adults that is comfy. I don't feel any of the companies are there yet. Bottles are in a state similar to how adult diapers were before ABU/Tykables/etc.
Have you tried our two other bottle nipple designs? Creating a bottle nipple that is perfect for every adult's mouth is difficult so we have some options available.