Rearz ‘Black’ Training Pants w/ Waterproof Layer

RedPandaDL

I love my Super Undies!😊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a big fan of Rearz training pants. I have three pairs of white. I was looking at the new black ones they added. They have a different description and the size ranges have shifted slightly, which would put me more perfectly in the middle of the large size. These have a waterproof layer. Here is a part of their description:

‘These briefs feature a waterproof center panel made of polyurethane, this waterproof layer is hidden between the outer black fabric and the inner padding for a more discreet feel and look.’

Has anyone tried these? Are they still quiet, or can you hear a crinkle? I want silent, so my wife doesn’t hear them in bed. I don’t plan to wet them, but like the black and new sizing.

Reactions: neophyte and niteboy
Do you have a link to these never heard of them, have they just been released?

I think it has been in the last month or two.

I just realized that these are not available on the Rearz website. Maybe #RearzJacob will chime in on the plans for this new construction.

Would love to try these if they had different designs. Not a fan of the all black.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Very interesting I didn't know this was a thing. I have Rearz training pants but they don't have that layer I think.

I think I might get a few of these for work. Discreet enough for the kind of shenanigans my bladder has been up to since the crash.

These are designed for the InControlDiapers.com website not Rearz. Currently, we do not plan to bring the waterproof layer to the Rearz Training Pants. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor and RedPandaDL
RearzJacob said:
These are designed for the InControlDiapers.com website not Rearz. Currently, we do not plan to bring the waterproof layer to the Rearz Training Pants. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.
Thanks. That explains why they are not on the Rearz website.

Is the physical size of the large black training pants actually different from the large Rearz training pants, or did they just adjust the size ranges in the chart? Do you know if the black ones have a crinkle sound to them?

RearzJacob said:
I would love to see this as an option in the future. If I could sew, I’d put a pul layer in the core area.

Sometimes the training pants are absorbent enough but they leak through to the pants before getting absorbed. Having a barrier would help contain the minor leaks from being visible - without the need for a full vinyl/plastic pant.

bnet said:
I would love to see this as an option in the future. If I could sew, I’d put a pul layer in the core area.

Sometimes the training pants are absorbent enough but they leak through to the pants before getting absorbed. Having a barrier would help contain the minor leaks from being visible - without the need for a full vinyl/plastic pant.
I suspect the pul layer in the core is not going to prevent wicking into the side panels. I personally would rather not have the pul layer. I like that the training pants are very soft, quiet and breathable. I am more interested in a couple more solid colors to cater to DLs who are not ABs.

Reactions: OmiOMy
RedPandaDL said:
I am a big fan of Rearz training pants. I have three pairs of white. I was looking at the new black ones they added. They have a different description and the size ranges have shifted slightly, which would put me more perfectly in the middle of the large size. These have a waterproof layer. Here is a part of their description:

‘These briefs feature a waterproof center panel made of polyurethane, this waterproof layer is hidden between the outer black fabric and the inner padding for a more discreet feel and look.’

Has anyone tried these? Are they still quiet, or can you hear a crinkle? I want silent, so my wife doesn’t hear them in bed. I don’t plan to wet them, but like the black and new sizing.
I just came across these on myprotex. I think they are on sale for $6-7 less than other places.

RedPandaDL said:
Thanks. That explains why they are not on the Rearz website.

Is the physical size of the large black training pants actually different from the large Rearz training pants, or did they just adjust the size ranges in the chart? Do you know if the black ones have a crinkle sound to them?
No sounds at all. Sizing is basically the same, just measured in house and trying to be as accurate as possible.

Back