Rearz across the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PyjamaBaby

Hi All

I don't know if you are interested. I got this information in an email from Rearz. I hadn't realized they were so global. Now all you non-Canadian babies and DL's can enjoy some Rearz products

"Rearz is Global!
Meet our world of vendors.
You know you can always turn to Rearz to keep you covered, but we want to tell you about some of our friends. We know it can be expensive, and take a long time to get our product from Canada into your hands in the rest of the world. So meet our vendors, and see if one of them is in your area!

We'll start with our closest neighbours: US vendors. You're probably already familiar with Bambino Diapers because of the great products they make. Now they're stocking some Rearz brands too, currently the Safari, and the Princess Pink! Far newer to the padding game is Cooshie Tooshiez. Located in Utah, they have a full complement of of Rearz brand diapers, and some pacifiers too! If you just want to give Rearz a try, you can get smaller quantities, and singles from Wearing Clouds, SquishyABDL, and Protex Medical. Finally, if you're ever in Fort Wayne, Indiana, make sure you stop in at Personal Care Medical Supplies, and tell them we said hello!

Across the pond, in Europe, you can find Rearz at Save Express in Germany, ABDL France, and ABDL Factory in the Netherlands!

And all the way on the other side of the globe, is Littles Down Under, in Australia, of course!"

Happy shopping.
P.S. I'd love ABU to do a similar list (KLO555 do you have one?)

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Awesome

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

SecretABsissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Awesome :) I was going to stock up on these bad boys on my next trip to Canada but this could save the fear of a case search lol

archer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Rearz in Dubai too, thanks to ABDLFactory

Yeah they are quite awesome. They ship worldwide for real. Reasonable price but still you had to be rich af to afford the shipping cost.

sandboxphil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I ordered a variety of flavors from them, so the shipping was not too bad. Let me know it you ever pass through Dubai! :)

archer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I ordered a variety of flavors from them, so the shipping was not too bad. Let me know it you ever pass through Dubai! :)

Nicee please do. I really into UAE after I visit them this summer. Great starting place for working

Jonnythepony

Padded Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You won't be sad as the fit is better than ABU space
Only thing I'm scared about the Rears is the sizing. I have a 38" waist and I'm a little scared that the medium might be smaller than needed. The ABU Simple I tried were medium and they were a bit too snug. I feel like I might be in between sizes a little bit so medium would be too snug and large would be a little bigger than needed, though you can manage a larger brief.

CuriousDLUK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If only nappies R us started stocking Rearz here in the UK... since I am able to do a store pickup I don't have to pay any shipping from them! This way I can get some pretty damn good value on any nappies I buy from them

417PlacesToGo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The problem is that the prices in the US are absurd, at least from Bambino. $114.00 for a "case" of 36? No thanks. And that's before shipping, if I recall. That's more than $3.16/diaper. Buh-bye. I wondered why this was considered "news" since Bambino have stocked them for a while and I was hoping the prices had gone down, but sadly no. I guess for anyone who can afford them, have fun.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Only thing I'm scared about the Rears is the sizing. I have a 38" waist and I'm a little scared that the medium might be smaller than needed. The ABU Simple I tried were medium and they were a bit too snug. I feel like I might be in between sizes a little bit so medium would be too snug and large would be a little bigger than needed, though you can manage a larger brief.

Trust me the medium's fit me fine and my waist is approx 37 inch. You must have wide hips or bigger thighs than me then.

Even more strange the rearz fit me better in small.

Status
Not open for further replies.