Rears wraps

Myblueballoon

Est. Contributor
Does anyone else have a problem getting these to fit right i baught one and it just never seems to fit right. I'm about to just throw it away

I got the monsters one. It fits well for me, except there is a fair bit of extra room in the seat. Maybe for double-diapering? :)

BBchat said:
I got the monsters one. It fits well for me, except there is a fair bit of extra room in the seat. Maybe for double-diapering? :)
Lol perhaps that's why it's so big? I have the monster one two.

I feel like if you use the buttons to make it smaller it just doesn't fit right I'm 6-4 165 pounds maybe it's just my size

Wraps and pocket diapers are always, it seems, cut to allow extra room in the seat.

I'm not sure why that's the case; I don't sew.

I've had a couple of wraps that looked almost comical when viewed from behind. I love Rearz' thick nighttime diapers; I'll have to try one of the wraps as well.

I agree there more of a joke then anything

If you need help with them feel free to reach out to our customer service team and they can help you out. [email protected]

Thank I think it's just my body type

I really want to try one out. I want the lil monsters one but they're sold out at the moment. I want to see if I can make a hybrid cloth-disposable diaper by inserting booster pads into it. I was told by a youtuber who reviewed the wraps that this was possible despite the lack of leak guards.

That's the one I have the problems I had with it is I need to close the buttons all the way to the bottom and it crunches up creating a space for a leak

I’ve got the monsters one as well. My only issue are the Velcro wraps a little weird When fastened they want to curl outward catching on everything and the snaps aren’t as secure in holding a position since there are only three snaps. If you move or stretch they will just pop open. Other than this it’s fun to use.

daddyb said:
I’ve got the monsters one as well. My only issue are the Velcro wraps a little weird When fastened they want to curl outward catching on everything and the snaps aren’t as secure in holding a position since there are only three snaps. If you move or stretch they will just pop open. Other than this it’s fun to use.
I'm in the same boat I found that a onesie can solve the Velcro problem but not the snaps

Back