Rears sarfi diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just order the rearz safari diapers and I hope I made a good choice.

I've heard good things about that one. A

Safaris are one of my favorites - great diaper IMO. Wore one to bed last night - kept me leak free all night. Very thick and comfy . I hope you enjoy them.

Sounds like it will be great feeling but the cost high. Thank you for your input

they are one of the best high capacity diapers available.

I am getting them on Wednesday. Weird how amzon is shipping by mail and not Fedex or ups. From the way everyone is saying these diaper will be my home diapers

Can't help but think you'll love them based on their reviews and rating. I really love my Rearz Inspires which are a step down from the Safaris. Both hold an amazing amount with the Safaris having a little higher rating for capacity so sounds like a good choice.

Okay thanks guys

I recently bought a pack of them after seeing that xp medical stocks them now. Honestly their great diapers probably one of my favorite now. Comfortable and large capacity.

Are they the same thickness as the rebels?

They are ok. The worst problem with them is that if you wear them too snug, the tapes will pull off of the wing.

I heard that with all diaper if you put the tapes on tight the. Tapes will pop off. I usually put tapes on so its on not loose but just right

makena43 said:

I haven’t worn Safari but I did read Safari are thicker than Rebels.

I adore Rebels, if the Safari have the same fit (just thicker) you are getting a pretty impressive diapee.

makena43 said:

no. Rearz Safari are printed versions of InspireInControl, Rebel are printed versions of Inspire. Both InspireInControl and Inspire use the same shell, but the InControl version uses more padding and is higher capacity.

makena43 said:
I heard that with all diaper if you put the tapes on tight the. Tapes will pop off. I usually put tapes on so its on not loose but just right

Negative. Some might “pop” off from where they are taped, but in the rearz they literally tear off of the wing. That makes the diaper completely useless when it happens.

So they are thicker then the rebels. The only time tapes didn't. Work is too tight or they lost the sticky stuff from consisting. Taking off and on

mayhem said:
Negative. Some might “pop” off from where they are taped, but in the rearz they literally tear off of the wing. That makes the diaper completely useless when it happens.

You could use some 2" clear tape for that. A very effective if not so attractive solution.

Safari's are definitely my favorite diaper, I love everything about them. I have never had the tape tear off the wing of a Safari, when that happens to me it's always a Tykables Overnight for whatever reason, I personally have never had this happen on a Rearz or ABU diaper.

That's.great. news. I was getting abit worried about getting a bad product

mayhem said:

Gone through a whole pack in the past couple of months and not a single tape has torn off the wing. I wear them taped tight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back