Really Tired, Diaper or no Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLking

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So yesterday was the first day of lacrosse and I just finished my second practice about an hour ago. So I am really physically exhausted.

My question is when you are really exhausted do you like to wear a diaper or do you just find it as to much of s hassle.

Unfortunately for me I do not have a choose because I am at college and live with a roomate on a small room and have not figured out a good way to wear diapers or even get them. But if I did have them I don't think I would wear one now because I am too tired and it would be too much of a hassle.

BabbyBruce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
This is when pull ups come in handy! unfortunately they aren't that great compared to tapes. But yeah when you're tired tapes can be a pain.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I'm normally very dehydrated, so when I want to wear, I have to drink lots of water in advance. I hate the smell of urine...
For me, if I'm too tired to stay up and drink at least a liter of water, I won't wear.

DLjonredd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hope you work it out with being able to wear. I'm going to college next year and am worried about that. Idk how i'll be able to survive :/

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
hey man, same situation just started lax in florida, and today practice number 2 and im in the same boat with you, but i agree with scottiswhhusky, but i would get goodnites or something like that, but im in high scholl so i dont rly worry about a roommate, just my gf lol. oh and wat position do ya paly id like to talk to some one who plays lax and stuff if u want.

p.s. go defense!!! lol

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I know I do it if I am really tired and I have drank a good deal of water recently. If I were to randomly wet while sleeping those are ideal conditions for it to happen. (as well as when I take something like nyquil)

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
also remember that sweaty diapers can be a lot less fun.

dljim95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I still wet the bed every night so I have to be diapered before bed or I will washing the sheets the next morning.

DLking

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hey man, same situation just started lax in florida, and today practice number 2 and im in the same boat with you, but i agree with scottiswhhusky, but i would get goodnites or something like that, but im in high scholl so i dont rly worry about a roommate, just my gf lol. oh and wat position do ya paly id like to talk to some one who plays lax and stuff if u want.

p.s. go defense!!! lol[/QUGOTE]

I play attack. I wouldn't mind chatting either, I friended you ttyl.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Haha, wearing diapers makes me, an already lazy boy, more lazy!

Jeb

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I get really really tiered is when I still find myself having accidents. So if I can I like to wear then and I find that I am glad I did. Or I have a small accident and it is emberassing.

Khaymen

Full Patch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
There have defiantly been times that I didn't want to bother with diapers. If I'm tired I don't tend to wear, and if I'm hot I don't want to see a stitch of clothing I don't have to put on.

mango

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really enjoy wearing when I am tired. It just makes me want to curl up on the couch and go to sleep....very relaxing.

nsquared

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't have access to diapers because of my parents right now, but I think I'd wear when I'm tired. For some reason when I'm tired I seem to have a perpetual need to pee and my boxers end up wet a good portion of the time.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Sometimes if I'm really tired I have to get one one asap...if I fall asleep without one then there is going to be a very wet bed or couch or chair...whatever I'm on...

But it is a hassle

About a week ago I was doing a bunch of work and was so tired I was falling asleep in my chair... Gf made me go get one on before there wad a problem...once I'm asleep I don't wake easily...

B

FadeLB

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm normally very dehydrated, so when I want to wear, I have to drink lots of water in advance. I hate the smell of urine...
For me, if I'm too tired to stay up and drink at least a liter of water, I won't wear.

I'm not trying to be gross or anything, but..

I feel exactly the same way, and I tend to not wet unless something REALLY gets the mood in and I know I've got a lot of water going through me. Maybe I consume too much protein, but for some reason, my urine smells atrocious. I don't have an infection or anything, it's just... there. So most of the time when I wear, I just.. wear and play and pretend. I get a few more wears out of them too that way, since they're so expensive.

tokiwa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Other
I don't want to sometimes, but like others I have a tendency to wake up wet, especially if I'm exhausted.

wbtmbone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ya in your situation i would first see how your room mate is with keeping your secret and tell him. then it would be ok in your dorm room. if hes not them hmmm at the moment i can't think of anything else.... sorry

GNBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I come home from work tired and exhausted and moping around :3. But I like to sleep in them. Pull-Ups are pretty handy when it comes to this as the above poster said. May not be the most absorbent but whatever. 1 wetting is good enough for me :D.

maruno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I can I do it. :) Diapers always help me relax, so when I'm tired it's one of the perfect situations. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.