• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

really crappy week

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
well it starts out i get really sick i mean i felt lower then crap at some points, then today after i do the dishes and start on the bathroom i walk back into the kitchen only ten min. later to find it flooded and leaking down stares and in the next room so i had to frantically wake my dad and ended up getting yelled the question were did all the water come from which i couldn't answer because i don't do well under stress and also because i didn't really know, then we had to clean it up then i had to go to work still sick but before the flooding I read in a news paper about my sister's boyfriend and his friend who robbed a gas station (knew about it before hand but this had some info in it, also my sister use to work there) apparently my sister helped in the robbery she apparently was there get away driver and she gave them the key and the combo to the safe, she might go to jail all thanks to her drug addict of a boyfriend that she can't say no to, she was in collage for christ sakes but no she had to throw it all away.

also i almost had a nervous brake down on the way to work but like most of the time i just suppressed those feelings

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
:hug: We're here for you. :)

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I really don't know what to say. Sounds like a really crappy week. *hugz all around*

F

Falkio

:hug: We're here for you. :)
+ 1.

Sorry to hear about your trying week, Anon. If its any consolation - my day kind of sucked! My friend bailed on me for a sleepover because he got sick, and the disk drive on my laptop is evidenty broken. *sigh*

Hope everything works out well. :)

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
i really got to calm down i started to freak out the more i thought about this. i was so angry just know i walked around my house and punched three different door frames and managed to hurt one of my hands

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hm...5 commas and 2 periods in that whole thing...

Sounds like a hell of a week...But hey, at least you aren't dead (yet)

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Anonymous Kiba-

That's quite a rough week! I hope things end up well for your sister. It blows my mind that some women stick with some guys (or vice versa). Don't just 'suppress' feelings, or try to hide the fact that you're upset; keep posting here, or talk to folks in real life (parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles, counselors).

Sending you some positive vibes. Next week will be better!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yikes...sorry to hear about your crappy day, or week. However, none of it was your fault really. Don't get depressed or discouraged if your sister chooses to flush her life down the drain with drug-related crimes. Instead, use your strength to ensure that you are not following her example in any way. I know what I'm talking about - I have two of those kinds of people in my extended family :(

Maybe, if you have the time and money, you should reward yourself with a short vacation - just a day or two to get away from all the stress and problems and do things only you want to do.

Peachy

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
*hugs*

That is a really shitty week =(

I hope you don't have any more for a long time to come

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sounds like a crappy week, but....

You're sick... You'll get better.

The kitchen flooded... Not your fault, and like anything, whatever caused it can be fixed.

Your sister is a bad egg... Sad, but also not your fault.

Really dude, stop putting yourself under undue stress and aggravation. A lot of people are losing their jobs, their homes, etc., in this current economic climate. Be happy you have a roof over your head, food to eat, a job, a car, a diaper fetish :), family, etc... That is a lot more than what many, many other people have.

Going crazy over a few things isn't going to solve anything. Focus on fixing what you can fix, and be positive! :)

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
well my sister has been living at my house sense her boyfriend got arrested my parents made a deal with her that if she contacts her boyfriend (he is out on bail) she would be kicked out of the house and well guess what my mom found out last night, they have been talking and how my mom found out was her boyfriend was calling her cell phone and my sister was some were else so my mom answered it. She has to get out on sunday. My sister still doesn't think she will go to jail for aiding and abiding a felon but every one else thinks she will, even in the news paper it said further arrests are to be expected. But on a lighter side my sister agreed that if she goes to jail i get her TomTom

Role
Diaper Lover
kibakiba, what's the fastest way to get to jail?
kibakiba, how was your week?

At least you get a tom tom joke.

I hope your future few days are better.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
well i got an update but first i have to say my sister is the dumbest person i know, Ok the people from the court house gave her a option of telling them every thing that happened and just getting a misdemeanor for it or basically the equivalent of a speeding ticket but this would include rating her loser boyfriend out, so guess what she did she said she wouldn't tell them any think so know she pretty much guarantying that she will get a felony and go to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.